- 1 MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.0.1 Maharashtra State PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017
MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017 PDF
MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus are available now. Dear candidates who applied for the Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Maharashtra public service commission . All those applicants can check the MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Exam pattern 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus. Then, you will get an idea about the MPSC Agriculture Officer test pattern.
Click Here for Recruitment Notification
Maharashtra State PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017
MPSC AO Syllabus 2017 is available here. The Maharashtra State PSC Agriculture Officer syllabus 2017 is necessary for the applicants who are appearing in the MPSC Agriculture Officer Written Exam. The Maharashtra State Public Service Commission Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2017 includes the topics like General Studies, and General Ability, & Agriculture Subject.
Maharashtra State PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science.
- Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues.
- Disaster Management.
- The economy of India & Maharashtra State.
- Geography of India.
- Geography of Maharashtra State.
- Indian Constitution & Polity.
- Society, Culture & Heritage of Maharashtra State.
- Arts and Literature of Maharashtra State.
- Policies of Maharashtra State State.
- History of Modern India & Indian National Movement.
- History of Maharashtra and Movement for Maharashtra Statehood etc.
MPSC AO Syllabus for General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Number series.
- Alphabet series.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Diagrammatic series.
- Water images.
- Mirror Images.
- Analytical Ability
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Basic English etc.
Maharashtra State PSC Agriculture Officer Class II Syllabus for Agriculture Paper
- Historical developments in Agriculture.
- Integrated Farming Systems.
- Weed flora and their management.
- Watershed Management.
- Ultra Structure of Plant cells.
- Plant Genetic Resources.
- Tissue culture and Plant Genetic Engineering.
- Global warming.
- Types of Soils.
- Fertilizer control.
- Insect morphology.
- Plant Diseases.
- Horticultural crops.
- Herbicides and Fungicides.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agro based industries.
- The importance of Horticulture in Telangana.
- Post Harvest Technology.
- Extension Education.
- Cell structure.
- Environmental Pollution and Prevention.
- Sustainable Management etc.,