- 1 UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers – PDF
- 2 UKPSC Civil Judge Old Question Papers
- 2.1 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Jr Judge Recruitment 2017
- 2.2 Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Model Papers – www.ukpsc.gov.in
- 2.3 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Model Papers
- 2.4 UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Mains
- 2.5 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Previous Papers
- 2.6 Download UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers Pdf
- 2.7 Download Last 2 years UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Previous Papers Pdf
- 2.7.1 Uttarakhand PSC Judge Model Papers – The Present Day
- 2.7.2 UKPSC Civil Judge Old Question Paper – Language I
- 2.7.3 UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Question Paper – Law I
- 2.7.4 Uttarakhand Civil Judge Previous Papers – Law II
- 2.7.5 UKPSC Judge Model Paper with answer – Law III
- 2.7.6 2014
- 2.7.7 The Present Day – UKPSC Judge Previous Paper
- 2.7.8 Language I – UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Paper
- 2.7.9 Law I – Uttarakhand Junior Civil Judge Model Paper
- 2.7.10 Law II – UKPSC Civil Judge (Solved) Paper
- 2.7.11 Law III – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission CJ Paper
- 2.7.12 Computer Knowledge – UKPSC Junior Civil Judge Question Paper
UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Question Papers – PDF
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Previous Papers are available now to download. Hence the candidates who applied for Civil judge posts can refer the UKPSC Previous Papers. Download UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers for free of cost. And these Previous Papers of UKPSC Civil judge exam are available with answers from the below links. Also, check the UKPSC Official website i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in for more information about the Civil Judge exam.
UKPSC Civil Judge Old Question Papers
The candidates who are preparing for the Uttarakhand State jobs are already applied for the UKPSC Civil judge recruitment 2017. Even though the number of vacancies is less the competition for the Public Service Commission jobs is high. So the immediate task of the applicants is to start the exam preparation. Because in the Civil judge recruitment process, there two stages i.e. prelims and mains. Hence the applicants need to prepare a lot for the exam to achieve success in this civil judge recruitment. From our side, we will suggest the candidates, to start the exam preparation with the UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers. Because the Uttarakhand Civil Judge Model Papers are the best tools and the easiest way for the exam preparation.
Because with the help of the UKPSC Civil Judge Old Question Papers, the candidates can get an idea about the nature of the examination. That is whether the previous year exam is difficult or medium or easy. Hence according to the analysis prepare a plan, such that you can score more marks. Also, refer the official website of Uttarakhand PSC i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in for further details about the Civil Judge recruitment.
Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Model Papers – www.ukpsc.gov.in
|UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Previous Papers|
|Name of the oragaization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil judge (Junior Division)|
|Post vacancies||08 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Application stating date||already started|
|Closing date of application submission||7th April 2017|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Model Papers
Also, the candidates need to think about the competition for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission jobs. To beat the Competition and achieve success, the candidates need to do more hard work. Preparing the UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers will help the candidates in managing time. Hence your solving skills will improve with a thorough practice of UKPSC Judge Previous Papers. Because the time management plays an important role at the time of the competitive exam.
Also, for your convenience, we are providing the UKPSC Civil Judge Syllabus below. Hence prepare a perfect plan covering all the important topics will help to score more marks. Also, check the exam patterns for both prelims and mains exam in the below tables. Therefore you get a clear idea about the structure of the civil judge exam.
Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Previous Papers
- The prelims exam has objective type questions.
- There are two parts in the Civil Judge Prelims exam.
- For Part I, the number of marks is 50 marks.
- And for Part II, the number of marks is 150 marks.
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017 – Mains
|1||Written Test||I||The Present Day||150||3 Hours|
|III||Law Paper I – Substantial Law||200||3 Hours|
|IV||Law Paper II – Evidence & Procedure||200||3 Hours|
|V||Law Paper III – Revenue & Criminal||200||3 Hours|
|–||Basic Computer Knowledge||100||1 Hour|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Previous Papers
- The Civil judge Mains exam is for 950 marks.
- And for Viva-voce there will be 100 marks.
Download UKPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers Pdf
The providing information about the Uttarakhand PSC Civil Judge Previous Papers is only for the reference use. So the applicants can refer those UKPSC Previous Papers for better exam preparation. Also, refer the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in for more details about the Civil Judge exam. Check the below table for Last 2 years Previous Papers of Junior Civil Judge exam.
Download Last 2 years UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Previous Papers Pdf