Contents in this Article
Andhra Pradesh DSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for 24524 Teacher Vacancy
AP DSC Recruitment 2017:
The Andhra Pradesh Government going to conduct AP Teacher Recruitment for total 24524 by district wise. Candidates who are waiting for Latest AP DSC Jobs will able to apply online for AP DSC Examination 2017 very soon. AP Govt. released Notification for Posts of Teachers. Candidates who are early waiting for the AP DSC Exam Notification Now they can apply AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Exam by filling Application Form in end of November 2017. Check official website (apdsc.cgg.gov.in) of AP DSC for more details.
There are total 24524 vacancies for Language Pandits, S.A.Physical Director, PET (Physical Education Teacher), School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT). Those candidates who are searching for the latest AP govt Teacher jobs they will be able to grab this opportunity by filling online application form. You can find the application form for Andhra Pradesh DSC Teacher Vacancies 2017 very soon at the official website. The official website of AP DSC is apdsc.cgg.gov.in. More details of AP DSC jobs 2017 are given below.
Note: The AP Teacher Recruitment will be conducted through Teacher Eligibility Test and TRT. Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment (TET Cum TRT)- 2017 released soon.
AP DSC Recruitment Post Details:
- Language Pandits
- S.A.Physical Director
- PET (Physical Education Teacher)
- School Assistant
- (SGT) Secondary Grade Teacher
We know that in every Govt. Teacher recruitment Candidate should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test. In this post, Government need candidates who passed their graduation from any recognized university and B.ed. Candidate must Qualify TET Exam. There have some criteria for Qualify TET Exam according to Cast is following:
- General candidates: 60% marks.
- Backward class (BC): 50% marks.
- ST/SC candidates: 40% marks.
Note: candidate needs to get above listed marks according to their category to Qualify TET Exam.
Age Criteria: Candidate age should not below than 18 year and not exceeding from 39 years. And ST/SC candidates will get 5 years relaxation and PH candidate will get 10 years relaxation in Age limit.
- AP DSC Exam Notification will be released: Update Soon
- Application Form will available at online for submission: Update Soon
- Submission of Application Will closed: Update Soon.
- Admit card will issue from Update Soon
- Date of AP DSC Written Exam:Update Soon
AP DSC Recruitment 2017 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Candidate should check the official notification first before filling the application. Then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- After checking full details from official notification. Pay Application Fee First by your Nearest E-Mitra Center. Application Fee details are mentioned in below details.
- After Payment open the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in and apply according to the Post and District. Fill the application and send it online. After submission of application take a print out the detailed application form.
|AP DSC Help Desk|
|For any Technical related issues contact|
Helpline No. 040-23120441.For any Domain related issues contact
Helpline No. 7032703815, 7032703817, 040-23232151.