ASRB Scientist Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Download ASRB Syllabus 2017 Pdf for Agricultural Research Service Examination 2017. Participants of Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) and Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board Senior Scientist exam can get its syllabus & Exam Pattern. Therefore, Download the ASRB Sr Scientist Syllabus 2017 in further sections. – www.asrb.org.in.
The Written examination will shortlist the individuals who applied for Central Government jobs in Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board Scientists posts. Thus, eligible applicants might be looking for the exam syllabus and test pattern. Those candidates are on the proper website to get correct information about ASRB Examination for Sr Scientist posts. Here we provided complete details about ASRB Scientist Syllabus 2017. The Syllabi consists the subject and its topics that needed to prepare for the written examination. Visit the official website www.asrb.org.in for more details on the ASRB Agricultural Research Service Exam 2017. Practice the Previous year model papers to make your preparation efficient. By this, you can improve time management and speed while attempting the exam. Hence we also provided the previous papers along with the ASRB Syllabus for Scientist exam.
Download ASRB Syllabus for ARS Exam 2017
The Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board issued an Employment News about the recruitment of Scientist posts. The eligible applicants for Scientist vacancies shortlisted by Agricultural Research Service Examination 2017. In this article, you can download free pdf for ASRB Scientist Exam Syllabus 2017. So, candidates can either download the syllabi in this page or note down the subject topics. We will upload Agricultural Research Service exam syllabus if provided in the official website www.asrb.org.in. Furthermore, details about the Scientist Recruitment notification, vacancies, and exam dates are updated in the notification link below. Click on the link to get latest updates on the hiring process and exam dates.
ASRB ARS Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Exam Type||Examination||Maximum Marks||Exam duration|
|1.||Objective Type||ARS-2016 (Preliminary)||150||2 Hours|
|2.||Descripitive Type||ARS-2016 Mains||240||3 Hours|
ARS Preliminary Examination 2017
- The Questions in the examination will be in the bilingual form (Hindi, English Medium).
- 1/3 Marks deducted for each wrong answer in ARS Preliminary examination.
- The Aspirants who got Minimum qualifying marks in the Preliminary Exam will be allowed to appear in the ARS (Mains) Examination in the ratio of 1:15 (category-wise) for each post.
ARS (Mains) Examination Paper 2017
- ARS-2016 (Mains) Examination Paper has one paper with 240 marks.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The paper shall be divided among three Parts A, B, and C.
- Part ‘A’ consists 40 questions with two marks each. In this part, answers required will be of very short, not exceeding Ten words at the most.
- Part ‘B’ will have 20 (twenty) questions with 5 (five) marks each requiring one or two paragraphs and/ or graphic explanation.
- Part ‘C’ will have 6 (six) essay type or descriptive type questions. Each question carries 10 (ten) marks and may have two or more parts.
- The candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in the Mains Exam as fixed by the Board in its discretion, shall be called for viva-voce in the ratio of 1:5 (category-wise) for each post.
ARS Exam Viva-Voce:
- The candidates interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased experts in the respective disciplines.
- The object of the viva-voce is to assess his/ her suitability for the Service for which he/she has to compete.
- The viva-voce intended to supplement the written examination for testing the general and specialized knowledge and abilities of the candidate.
- The candidate will be expected to have taken an intelligent interest not only in his/her state or country, as well as in modern current of thought and in new discoveries, which should rouse the curiosity of well-educated youth.
- The Board will pay special attention to assessing the intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, the balance of judgment and alertness of mind, the ability for social cohesion, the integrity of character, initiative and capacity for leadership and scientific research.
ASRB Agricultural Research Service Syllabus 2017
With the provided exam pattern, candidates can know the structure of the examination. Now note down the ASRB Syllabus 2017 for ARS-2016 Prelims and Mains Exam. The Syllabi consists the topics that might need to prepare for the Agricultural Research Service Examination 2017.
ASRB ARS Exam 2017 Syllabus
- Agricultural Biotechnology.
- Dairy Chemistry.
- Agricultural Meteorology.
- Floriculture and Landscaping
- Veterinary Anatomy.
- Farm Machinery and Power.
- Veterinary Pharmacology.
ASRB Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
ASRB Scientist Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History of India.
- International issues.
- Economic problems in India.
- Geography of India.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Scientific observations.
- Political Science.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Constitution of India.
- Countries and capitals.
ASRB Stenographer General English Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
ASRB Law Officer Syllabus for Mathematics
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics
ASRB Technician Syllabus for Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
ASRB Scientist Syllabus General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Agriculture Syllabus
- Agronomic principles, practices, and meteorology
- Artificial Insemination and Calf Rearing
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology
- Dry Farming and Agro-Forestry
- Soils and Fertility Management
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices
- Livestock, Poultry Management,
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques
- Energy and Environment
- Commercial Agriculture
- Agriculture.Extension and Agriculture.Economics
Download ASRB Scientist Syllabus
ASRB Scientist Syllabus Pdf