BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2023 PDF: BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus, and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the Subject Wise BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus on its Official website @ barc.gov.in. The BARC Mechanical Engineering Notification 2023 has been released by the Officials, and the BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam 2023 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for BARC Mechanical Engineering 2023, and Stated Exam preparation for the BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. The BARC Exam will be conducted to recruit the Mechanical Engineering Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus PDF.
Contents in this Article
BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Mechanical Engineering|
- the exam will be conducted in an online mode
- Questions will be multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- The Question papers consist of a total of 100 Questions
- The Exam duration will be 2 Hours
- Each question carries 3 marks
- 1 mark will be a Negative Marking
|Name Of The Subjects||Type Of the Exam||Number Of Questions||Maximum No. Of Marks||Time Duration|
|Engineering/ Science discipline||Multiple Choice Questions||100||300 Marks (For Each Correct Answer 3 Marks)||120 Minutes|
Download BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2023 PDF
So the Candidates, who applied for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2023 and are Searching Online for BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The BARC recently announced the BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for BARC Mechanical Engineering Exam must check this article. The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated BARC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus and Exam Structure
- Engineering Mechanics: Friction and its applications, such as rolling friction, belt-pulley, brakes, clutches, screw jack, wedge, vehicles, and others; trusses and frames; virtual work; kinematics and dynamics of rigid bodies in plane motion; impulse and momentum (linear and angular) and energy formulations; Lagrange’s equation.
- Heat transfer: Heat transfer modes; one-dimensional heat conduction, resistance concept and electrical analogy, heat transfer through fins; unsteady heat conduction, lumped parameter system, Heisler’s charts; thermal boundary layer, dimensionless parameters in free and forced convective heat transfer, heat transfer correlations for flow over flat plates and through pipes, the effect of turbulence; heat exchanger performance, LMTD, and NTU methods; radiative heat transfer, Stefan-Boltzmann methods; radiative heat transfer.
- Industrial Engineering: Casting, forming, joining, machining and machine tool operations, metrology and inspection, inventory control, and operations research.
Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Complex variables, probability and statistics, and numerical methods.
- Strength of Materials: Poisson’s ratio, elastic constants, and stress and strain Shear force and bending moment diagrams; bending and shear stresses; the concept of shear center; deflection of beams; torsion of circular shafts; Mohr’s circle for plane stress and plane strain; thin cylinders; deflection of beams; torsion of circular shafts; Euler’s theory of columns; energy methods.
- Thermodynamics: Thermodynamic systems and processes; properties of pure substances; behavior of ideal and real gases; zeroth and first laws of thermodynamics; work and heat calculations in various processes; second law of thermodynamics; thermodynamic property charts and tables; availability and irreversibility; thermodynamic relations.
- Machine Design: Design for static and dynamic loads; failure theories; fatigue strength and the SN diagram; principles of machine element design, including bolted, riveted, and welded connections; shafts, gears, rolling, sliding contact bearings, brakes and clutches, and springs.
- Theory of Machines: Plane mechanism displacement, velocity, and acceleration analysis; linkage dynamic analysis; cams; gears and gear trains; flywheels and governors; reciprocating and rotating mass balancing; gyroscope.