Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Syllabus For EEE,Civil,Mech
Tamil Nadu government has released the new Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2017. Through this Chennai Corporation recruitment the Tamil Nadu government is going to fill 66 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer (civil, Electrical & Mechanical). So the candidates are suggested to utilize this opportunity and apply online for AE jobs on or before the last date 13th February 2017.
candidates who appearing this recruitment are in search for latest syllabus. Here we provide latest Syllabus & exam pattern of Chennai Corporation AE vacancy.
Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Vacant Posts||66 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
The candidates who already applied for Chennai Corp AE recruitment must go through the following process.
- Written Test.
Chennai Corporation AE Exam Pattern 2017
|Name of the Post||Part||Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Note|
|PART –I||1) Civil Engineering
|2 Hours||100 Marks||i) Written Examination
in OMR Format
Objective Typeii)Part –I, II & III contains 100 Questions
|2) Mechanical /
Auto Mobile /
|3) Electrical Engineering/
4) Electronics and Communication Engineering
5) Computer Science / Information Technology
|Part -II||Engineering Mathematics, (Common to all Candidates)|
|Part -III||Basic Engineering Sciences (Common to all Candidates)|
|Interview and Records||10 Marks|
Chennai Corporation Assistant Engineer Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering Division.
- Structural Analysis.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Surveying And Remote Sensing.
- GIS and Cartography.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus 2017 – Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical machines.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Communication Engineering.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control systems.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Analytical instrumentation.
Chennai Corporation Assist Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Mechanical Engineering
- Heat Transfer.
- The strength of Materials and Design.
- Automotive Engines.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Transmission and Pollution.