DPAR Stenographer Grade II Syllabus & Exam pattern 2017
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms DPAR Stenographer previous year question papers are available now. Candidates who applied for the DPAR Stenographer grade II Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms . All those applicants can check the DPAR Stenographer question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the DPAR Stenographer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided DPAR Stenographer grade 2 syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided DPAR Stenographer grade II Exam Syllabus.
DPAR Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017
The DPAR Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. The Applicants who had applied for the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Stenographer Grade-II Posts can download the DPAR Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for Free Download.
DPAR Stenographer Grade II Exam Syllabus 2017
DPAR Stenographer Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Books & Authors.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International, etc.
DPAR Stenographer Syllabus 2017 pdf – Computer Knowledge
- Basics of Computer.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Uses of Computer.
- Computer tools.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Network Basics.
- Document Searching.
- MS Office.
- History of Computer.
- Website Surfing.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- Internet Usage.
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Syllabus – General Hindi
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage etc.
DPAR Stenographer Syllabus 2017
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-versa
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Use of Articles, Determiners, and Prepositions
- Transformation of Sentences: Interrogative.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common)
- One word substitution
- Knowledge of Official/Demi Official Circular,
- Letters, Notices, and Tenders.