DSSSB Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus PDF
DSSSB Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available now. Dear candidates who applied for the DSSSB Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Teacher Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). All those applicants can check the DSSSB JE Syllabus and Exam pattern. Here, we are providing the Delhi SSSB Jr Engineer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided National Assessment and Accreditation Council Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Assistant Engineer Syllabus Exam pattern 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- There will be 200 questions from various subjects.
- There will be 5 sections each consisting of 40 marks.
DSSSB Grade IV Services Exam Pattern 2017
|1||Tier I||General Awareness||40||40||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
Delhi SSSB Tier I Exam Syllabus 2017
The DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. Candidates can check for DSSSB Group B & C Syllabus & DSSSB Group B & C Exam Pattern to start their preparation. There will be only one Tier for General Posts & Tech/Teaching Posts. Refer the Official DSSSB Recruitment Notification for more details.
The DSSSB Tier I exam consists of the following subjects:
DSSSB Syllabus 2017
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension.
- Test of English Language & Comprehension.
DSSSB Tier I Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Events -National & International.
- Art & Culture.
- Everyday Science.
- Scientific Research.
- National & International Organizations etc.
DSSSB Tier I Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
DSSSB Tier I Syllabus for Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs.
DSSSB Tier I Syllabus for Language & Comprehension
- Sentence Structure.
- Usage of Words etc.