Goa WRD MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Candidates are you looking for Department of Water Resources Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus: Then this is the Correct place for you to get the Department of Water Resources, Goa Syllabus for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2023. Here we have uploaded the Latest Updated Goa WRD MTS Syllabus PDF for the Aspirants who had applied for the Goa WRD MTS Jobs 2023 and Preparing for Multi Tasking Staff written exam. The Applicants should have a minimum Idea about the Syllabus and Exam Structure before starting the Exam Preparation. To help the Contenders we have uploaded the Updated Exam Pattern in the below section and Goa WRD MTS Syllabus PDF at the end of our webpage Questionpapersonline.com. So check out this entire article and download the Goa WRD MTS Syllabus PDF free of charge.
Goa WRD Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus PDF
|Recruitment Board Name||Department of Water Resources, Goa|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff MTS|
|Application Last Date||2023|
- MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Syllabus 2023 (New) जेल प्रहरी Exam Pattern Download
- APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus 2023 (New) Manager Exam Pattern Download
- MDL Senior Engineer Syllabus 2023 (Download) Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- CEERI Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2023 (PDF) CSIR Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
- MPPSC SSE Syllabus 2023 PDF (Prelims & Mains) Exam Pattern Download
- ASRB ARS Syllabus 2023 PDF (Download) Scientist Exam Pattern PDF
- GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2023 (Download) Plant Operator Exam Pattern PDF
- NSPCL Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Junior Diploma Trainee Exam Pattern
- KPSC Junior Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2023 (Download) Exam Pattern PDF
- PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2023 (PDF) Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
Download Goa WRD MTS Exam Pattern 2023
Download Goa WRD MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the Goa WRD MTS Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the Goa WRD MTS 2022 and preparing for the Goa WRD MTS Prelims and Mains Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the Goa WRD MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
|S. No||Test Type||Subject Name||Duration|
|01||Objective Type||General Knowledge||2 hours|
- The exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The maximum mark for this exam will be 100 marks.
- The total number of questions will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be 1 mark each.
- The time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- Check the other details below.
Goa WRD Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2023 PDF
The Goa WRD Exam will be conducted to recruit the MTS Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the Goa WRD Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise Goa WRD Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus PDF.
- Analysis and judgment
- Space visualization
- Similarities and differences
- Decision-making and visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Basics of English Language
- Synonyms & antonyms and their correct usage etc.
- Sentence structure
- Percentages and Averages
- Number Systems and Computation of Whole Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Interest & Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
- Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Current Events
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research etc.
- MS Word.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Access also.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Project also.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- MS Visio.
- Software & Hardware Components.
- I/O System Organization.
- Memory organization.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation.
- Processor design
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Control unit design.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Understanding Logarithms.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Exploring Real Numbers.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Artificial Language.
- Making Judgments.
- Cause and Effect.
- Matching Definitions.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Argument.
- Theme Detection.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.