JSSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released JSSC CGL Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ jssc.nic.in. The JGGLCCE Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. The Candidates who had applied for JSSC CGLJobs and preparing for Apprentice Exam 2021 should check this article for JSSC CGLSyllabus and test pattern PDF. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the JGGLCCE Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
Contents in this Article
JSSC JGGLCCE Syllabus 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Secretarial Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant|
|No. of Posts||956 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Last Date||14th February 2022|
Check JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2021 @ jssc.nic.in
|PAPER||NO OF QUESTIONS|
|Paper I||120 Questions|
|Paper III||150 Questions|
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Each Question Will be of 03 Marks.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1 Marks.
- Each paper will be held duration 02 hours
Paper-1 : Language Knowledge – Total 120 Question
|Subject||No. Of Question|
|Hindi Language Knowledge||60|
|English Language Knowledge||60|
Paper 2 Tribal and Regional Language Total 100 Question:
Candidates will be able to give test of anyone language in Urdu / Santhali / Kangla / Mundari (Munda) / Ho / Khadia / Kudukh (Uraon) / Kurmali / Khortha / Nagpuri / Panchparayaniya / Oriya on the basis of choice. In this exam, 100 multiple choice questions will be asked from the respective language.
It will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in the identified regional/tribal language.
Paper 3 General Knowledge Total 150 Question:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Knowledge Related to Jharkhand State||40|
Download JSSC CGL/JGGLCCE Syllabus 2021 PDF
So the Applicants who applied for JSSC CGL/JGGLCCE Exam must check this article. The JSSC CGL/JGGLCCE Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated JSSC CGL/JGGLCCE Syllabus and Exam Structure.
- History: Ancient India History – Prehistoric age, Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic age, Mahajanpadas, Jainism and Buddhism, Islam religion, Christion religion, Magadh Emperor, Maurya Emperor, Shaks and Kushan rulers, Vardhan dynasty, etc.
- Medieval India History – Arabians attack on India, Mahmood Gajani, Muhammad Gauri, Sultanate period, Vijaynagar Emperor, Bahmani rulers, Religious movements, Mughal emperor, Marathas, etc.
- Modern Indian History – Entry of Foreign companies in India, 1857 revolt, Indian independence movements, Indian National Congress, etc.
- Indian Constitution
- Geography – Continents, Rivers and dams, Mountains, plateaus, passes, forests, vegetation, minerals and ores, Solar system, etc.
Physics – Units and measurement, Force and motion, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic induction, magnetism, Ray optics, wave optics, etc.
Chemistry – Elements and compounds, Periodic table, Metals and nonmetals, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, Environmental chemistry, organic chemistry, etc.
Biology – Classification of the cell, human body, proteins and vitamins, digestive system, human reproductive system, etc.
- Number System – classification of numbers, divisibility rule, remainder theorem, number of zeroes, prime factors, LCM and HCF, Surds and Indices, problems on numbers, problems on ages, etc.
- Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Pipe and Cisterns, Boat and stream, Partnership, Ratio, and proportion.
- Data interpretation, Statistics, etc.
- Mensuration, Geometry, etc.
Reasoning and Mental ability:
Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Number series, Syllogism, Venn diagram, Blood relation, Calendar, Clock, Mirror image, Water image, Seating arrangement, Figure completion, Embedded figures, Paper cutting, and folding, Logical reasoning, Statement and arguments, Statement and conclusion, etc.
This section includes the basic knowledge about Jharkhand. It includes topics related to politics, current affairs, sports, news, arts, and culture, miscellaneous, etc.