- 1 KPCL Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 – PDF
- 2 KPCL Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF
KPCL Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 – PDF
KPCL AE JE Syllabus 2022 Karnataka PCL Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available now. Candidates who are applying for KPCL Assistant Engineer Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL). All those applicants can check the KPCL AE JE Engineer question Papers and can download them. Here, we are providing the KPCL Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided the KPCL AE JE syllabus 2022. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided KPCL JE Syllabus 2022.
KPCL Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
KPCL AE JE
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve final employment. They need to score merit marks to move into further rounds of selection.
- Written Test
- Certificate verification
KPCL JE and AE Exam Pattern 2022
|B||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20|
- The examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- The exam is completely objective i.e. consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Download Subject Wise KPCL Assistant Engineer syllabus 2022 PDF
KPCL AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern: As you know, KPCL is going to recruit vacancies for Assistant Engineer & Jr Engineer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download the syllabus for a Written exam from here. Exam pattern is the most important and helpful for preparing for the written exam. With help of KPCL Jr Engineer Syllabus 2022, candidates can have an idea about which type of question is going to ask in written exam. So, that applicant can get more marks in written exam. According to KPCL Exam Pattern 2022, exam is divided into 2 sections. Those are Technical Abilities and General Abilities. Moreover, this exam consists of Interview also. For more details regarding Karnataka Syllabus for AE candidates can refer the article below.
- Building Materials And Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
- RCC and Steel Structures.
- The strength of Materials And Theory of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.
- Surveying etc.
Civil /Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines and power Electronic Drives.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Numerical Ability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Language Proficiency.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Knowledge.
- Political and Cultural History of Telangana.
- Telangana Statehood Movement.
- Formation of Telangana State.
Download KPCL AE Previous Papers
In this article, we also updated KPCL AE Previous year Exam Papers you can download in pdf format and also you can find the Model Papers for Karnataka Power Corporation AE Exam & KPCL JE Solved Papers. So, the candidates who are preparing for the AE Exam then start your preparation very soon because there is no time to prepare and the competition also heavy. For that reason, we will update here preparation strategy and day to day plan of subject to complete details. Interested candidates keep check for more updates regarding KPCL AE Exam Syllabus 2022-19 for Clear the exam.