- 1 Karnataka PSC Junior Training Officer (JTO) Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
Karnataka PSC Junior Training Officer (JTO) Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
KPSC JTO Syllabus PDF are Uploaded. Karnataka PSC Jr Training Officer Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern is available now. Candidates who are applied for Karnataka PSC Jr Training officer JTO Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. All those applicants can check the KPSC Jr Training officer question Papers and download. Here, we are providing the KPSC JTO Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided KPSC JTO Sample Papers 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Karnataka PSC Jr Training officer Syllabus 2018.
KPSC Junior Training Officer Test Structure 2018
The KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern is provided below. The KPSC Group C Examination consists of the following Rounds :
Kar KPSC Junior Training Officer Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Name Of The Subject||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper – I||General Knowledge||100||1 hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper – II||Communication
KPSC JTO Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
KPSC Junior Training Officer Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- Current Events – National & International
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research & Technology.
- Geography etc.
KPSC Jr Training Officer Syllabus for English Language / Kannada
- Grammar – Adjective, Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Interchangeability of Noun & Verb, Gerund, Participle, Infinitive, Adverb, Tense, Clause, Transformation, Narration, Voice, Preposition.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Comprehension Passage, etc.
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Recognition
Kar PSC JTO General Knowledge Syllabus
- Topics Relating to Current Events.
- General Sciences.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives
- Mental Ability.
- Social changes and Land Reforms in Karnataka after Independence
- Social Sciences.
- Indian Society and its Dynamics.
- Karnataka’s Economy – its strength and weakness & present status.
- History of India.
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- Practical Knowledge
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka.
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- Also, The role of Science and Technology for the efficient administration of Karnataka.
KPSC Junior Training Officer Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- History of Computers
- Database (introduction).
- Number System.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Also, Logic Gates.