LAHDC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for LAHDC Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The LAHDC Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for LAHDC Jobs 2022 and Searching Online for LAHDC Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh had recently announced the LAHDC Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for LAHDC Exam must check this article. The LAHDC Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated LAHDC Syllabus and Exam Structure.
LAHDC Syllabus 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Leh|
|Posts||Carpenter, Water Khalasi/ Khalasi/ Lineman/ Assistant Motorman/ Black Smith, Screen Man, Assistant Stockman, Gardner/ Mali, Bearer, and Orderly/ Chowkidar/ Messenger/ Plough Man/ Pump Operator/ Store Man/ Packer/ Attendant/ Mali/ Gardner/ Fieldman/ Bullock Man/ Work Watcher/ Coolie/Mate/ Cleaner|
|Selection Process||Objective Type Written Test, and Documents Verification|
|Official Portal||leh.nic.in or lahdssrb.in|
Check Latest LAHDC Exam Pattern 2022 Here
- OMR-Based Written Examination will be in English
- objective-type multiple-choice questions, for the posts at the Matriculation Level.
- the exam will have a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||1 Hour 30 Minutes & (1 hour 50 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25|
Download Subject Wise LAHDC Leh Syllabus 2022 PDF
Download LAHDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF Here: The Candidates who have been searching for the LAHDC Syllabus can get a complete Syllabus from this article……….So the candidates who have applied for the LAHDC 2022 and preparing for the LAHDC Prelims and Mains Exam 2022 are advised to take a look at this page now. Here the LAHDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern are available in detail.
- General Intelligence: similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the general awareness of the environment and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability would be tested.
LAHDC Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is LAHDC Syllabus?
What is the Exam Pattern for NIFT 2022?
Where can I Get the LAHDC Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for LAHDC Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the LAHDC Exam ?