Contents in this Article
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
NTRO Syllabus 2018 is available here. National Technical Research Organisation Scientist B Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for NTRO Scientist B () Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of NTRO Scientist B Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the NTRO Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the NTRO Scientist B Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the NTRO Scientist B Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get NTRO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for National Technical Research Organisation NTRO Scientist B Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of NTRO Syllabus 2018 Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth NTRO Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for National Technical Research Organisation Scientist B Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge NTRO Scientist B Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for NTRO Examination from our site for your preparation.
NTRO Scientist B Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of NTRO Scientist B Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The National Technical Research Organisation Scientist B Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the NTRO Scientist B Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
National Technical Research Organisation NTRO Scientist B Syllabus
The NTRO Scientist B Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NTRO Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the National Technical Research Organisation Exam. The NTRO Syllabus topics mentioned below.
NTRO Scientist B Exam Syllabus
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for Numerical Ability
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- HCF & LCM
- Decimal & Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- Democratic Federal Division
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Public Administration in India
- Indian Geography
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for English
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject-Verb Agreement
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for General Science
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for Computer Science
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- Database Management System.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Computer Networks.
- The Internet.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
NTRO Scientist B Syllabus 2018 for Electronics
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, Zener
- PN Junction diode, Zener diode, and Applications.Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET;
- BJT, FET, and MOSFET Biasing and stability, Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Biasing and stability
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feedback transistor
- Negatives feedback transistor applications
- Multistage Amplifiers Feedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Power amplifiers.
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Digital electronics