- 1 SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SO), Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 1.1 SBI SO, Manager Exam Syllabus | Test Pattern 2018
- 1.2 SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 SBI Manager Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 SBI Manager Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.5 SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.6 SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Syllabus 2018 PDF
- 1.7 Click here to Download SBI SO Syllabus 2018 PDF
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (SO), Manager Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Syllabus 2018 are Uploaded. State bank of India SBI Specialist officer, Manager Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern Model Question Papers is available now. Candidates who are applied for SBI Specialist Officer SO Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the State bank of India SBI. All those applicants can check the SBI Specialist Officer question Papers and download. Here, we are providing the SBI Specialist Officer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided SBI Specialist Officers, Manager syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided SBI Manager Syllabus 2018.
SBI SO, Manager Exam Syllabus | Test Pattern 2018
For SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam centers refer the official website. Candidates who have selected in Written Test are eligible for the next rounds. The SBI Specialist Officer (SO), Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure of the Written Test.
The Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions of Different Sections. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The SBI Specialist Officer (SO), Manager Exam Paper has objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
SBI Manager Exam Syllabus
The SBI Specialist Officer (SO), manager Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates, those who have applied for SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the SBI SO Exam. The SBI Manager Syllabus topics mentioned below.
SBI Manager Exam Pattern 2018
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||95 mins|
|4.||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (PK)||50||100||45 mins|
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- The Paper 1 is conducted for 120 marks.
- The Paper 2 is conducted in 100 marks.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 95 mins.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 45 mins.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- There will be a negative marking for the Exam.
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Syllabus 2018 PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
The SBI SO for IT Officer Consists of above subjects.
State bank Of India SBI SO Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
SBI Manager Syllabus 2018 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Bar Graphs.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Line Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pie Charts.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
State Bank Of India SBI Exam Syllabus English Language
- Cloze Test.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.