Contents in this Article
TSICET Syllabus 2023 PDF For Analytical, Mathematical, & Communication Ability
TS ICET Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for TS ICET Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….! Here The TS ICET Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern is available in detail. So the Candidates, who applied for TSICET Jobs 2023 and are Searching Online for TS ICET Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education recently announced the TS ICET Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for TS ICET Exam must check this article. The TSICET Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated TS ICET Syllabus and Exam Structure.
TS ICET Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2023)|
|Na,e of the University||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Category||TS ICET Syllabus|
Check Telangana ICET Exam Pattern 2023 PDF Here
|Written Exam||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||150 Minutes(2 Hours 30 Minutes)|
Download TS ICET Syllabus 2023 PDF @ icet.tsche.ac.in
This article is about providing the TS ICET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for those candidates who have applied for TS ICET Recruitment 2023. Here we provide the latest TS ICET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Junior Engineer Examination. Download TS ICET Syllabus PDF 2023 for Free Download. Candidates can get the TS ICET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Free of cost. Download the TS ICET Syllabus along with TS ICET Exam Pattern from this page.
SYLLABUS OF TSICET – 2023
(General Information: 200 Questions: 200 Marks: Time 150 minutes)
Section-A: Analytical Ability 75 Questions (75 Marks)
- Data Sufficiency (20 Questions and 20 Marks)
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in II alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
- Problem Solving (55 Questions and 55 Marks)
- Series: (25 Questions and 25 Marks)
- Analogies of Numbers and Alphabets including completion of blank spaces in a:b::c:d relationships (Questions containing only letters OR questions containing letters and numbers together should be given.)
- Odd things out (The data should contain more number of terms at least seven, followed by four options).
- Series: (25 Questions and 25 Marks)
- Missing Numbers in a sequence or a series (At least seven terms should be given in the hypothesis to arrive at a unique answer).
- Data Analysis: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
- Table / Graph to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Bar Diagram/ Pie Chart to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Venn Diagram or a passage to be analyzed for answering the questions
- Coding and Decoding Problems: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
- A Code Pattern of English alphabet (Group Comprehension)
- A Word or a group of letters to be coded or decoded based on certain codes
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: (10 Questions and 10 Marks) Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships,arrivals, and departures schedules, seating arrangements, symbols, and notation
Section -B: Mathematical Ability 75 Questions (75 Marks)
- Arithmetical Ability (35 Questions and 35 Marks)
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, L.C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time and distance, time and work problems, areas, volumes, mensuration and modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (30 Questions and 30 Marks)
Sets, Polynomials, Remainders theorem & Consequences, Linear Equations in two Variables, Algebraic expressions, Arithmetic and Geometric progressions, Trigonometric ratios of angles (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°), Trigonometric identities, Heights and Distances, Plane geometry of Lines and Triangles, Plane geometry of Quadrilaterals, Plane geometry of Circles, Coordinate geometry- Distance between two points – Coordinate geometry – Section formula, slope of a line, Lines y=mx, Lines y=mx+c and Lines y – y1=m (x-x1).
- Statistical Ability: (10 Questions and 10 Marks)
Mean, Median, Mode and simple problems on Probability.
Section-C: Communication Ability 50 Questions (50 Marks)
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes ).
- Understand written text and drawing
Part 1: Meanings (sentences with dashes) (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 2: Synonyms and Antonyms (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 3: Verb (Tense & Voice) (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 4: Phrasal Verbs & Idioms (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 5: Articles & Prepositions (5 Questions and 5 Marks) Part 6: Computer Terminology (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 7: Business Terminology (5 Questions and 5 Marks)
Part 8: Comprehension (three) passages
(Each passage carries five questions and 5 Marks (3 x 5 = 15 Marks))
TSICET Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for TSICET Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in TSICET Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in TSICET Exam 2023?
For How Many Marks the TSICET Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the TSICET Syllabus PDF?