- 1 TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
TSPSC Pharmacist Gr II Syllabus 2018 is Available here. Download Telangana PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 syllabus, Exam Pattern Previous Question Papers, Model Question Papers, sample papers from here. Candidates who are applied for TSPSC Pharmacist Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC. All those applicants can check the TSPSC Pharmacist question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the TSPSC Pharmacist Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided TSPSC Pharmacist Exam syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Telangana PSC Pharmacist Syllabus.
Telangana PSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2018: As you know, TSPSC is going to recruit various vacancies for Pharmacist Grade II Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download syllabus for Written exam from here. Exam pattern is most important and helpful for preparing for written exam. With help of Telangana Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2018, candidates can have idea about which type of question is going to ask in written exam. So, that applicant can get more marks in written exam. According to TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2018, exam is divided into 2 sections. Syllabus is divided into these parts section 1 consists of General Knowledge and section 2 consist of Concerned subject topics. For that Exam time is total 2:30 hrs. For more details regarding TS Syllabus for Pharmacist, candidates can refer article below.
TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. They should qualify for all the rounds given below to achieve final employment.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificate verification
TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum
|Paper-I General Studies and General Abilities||50 Minutes||50||50|
|Paper II: Pharmacy (Diploma Level)||100 Minutes||100||100|
TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment Syllabus
TS Pharmacist Syllabus Part – I : General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC TVVP Pharmacist Exam Syllabus
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias with special reference to the IP.
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals (Containers and Closures)
- Study of Immunity & Immunological products.
- Demography and family planning
- Communicable diseases
- Fundamental principles of microbiology
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical uses of following class of Inorganic Compounds
- Radio pharmaceuticals and contrast media
- The chemistry of following class of Pharmaceutical Organic Compounds
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs
- Disease, manifestation and patho-physiology
- Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including tests of following categories of drugs.
- Latest Drugs (price control) order in force.
- Poisons Act 1919(as amended to date)
- Medicinal and Toilet preparations (excise Duties) Act, 1955
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971(as amended to date)