- 1 UPSC Civil Services IAS Syllabus Pdf 2018
- 2 UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 | UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus
- 3 Download UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC Civil Services IAS Syllabus Pdf 2018
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2017 along with Exam pattern. candidates who applied for the Latest UPSC IAS IPS Exam Notification have to download UPSC Civils services syllabus pdf at free of cost.
UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Syllabus & Exam pattern
Union Public service commission conducts two exams to select candidates. they are,
- Preliminary Examination (prelims)
- Main Examination (Mains)
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 | UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus
Part-A UPSC CSE Prelims Examination Syllabus:
UPSC Civil services syllabus for prelims exam mainly consists of 2 papers, Paper 1&2. The topics that are covered in these 2 papers are enclosed below.
|1||Current Event of National and International importance.|
|2||History of India and Indian National Movement|
|3||Indian and world Geography|
|4||Indian polity and Governance|
|5||Economic and social Development|
|2||Interpersonal skills including communication skills|
|3||Logical Reasoning and analytical ability|
|4||Decision making and problem solving|
|5||General Mental Ability|
|6||English language comprehension skills|
Part-B: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Mains Exam:
UPSC Civil services syllabus for Mains Exam mainly consists of 5 papers, Paper 1 to 5. The topics that are covered in these 2 papers are enclosed below. And Paper 6, 7 are the optional subject syllabus.
- The nature and standard of questions in the General Studies papers (Paper II to Paper V) will be such that a well-educated person will be able to answer them without any specialized study.
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 2 mainly consists General Studies I.
General Studies I:
|1.||Indian Heritage & Culture|
|2.||History & Geography of the world and Society|
- UPSC Civils Services Syllabus Pdf Mains Paper 3 mainly consists General Studies II.
General Studeis II:
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 4 mainly consists General Studies III
General Studies III:
|5.||Security & Disaster Management|
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 5 mainly consists General Studies IV.
General Studies IV:
- The scope of the syllabus for optional subject papers (Paper VI and Paper VII) for the examination is broadly of the honours degree level i.e. a level higher than the bachelors’ degree and lower than the masters’ degree.
- In the case of Engineering, Medical Science and law, the level corresponds to the bachelors’ degree. Syllabi of the papers included in the scheme of Civil Services (Main) Examination.
Paper-6 to Paper-7:
- Optional Subject Syllabus for Main Examination.
|5||Commerce and Accountancy|
|17||Political Science and international Relations|