- 1 UPSC NDA II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 UPSC National Defence Academy II Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 UPSC NDA II Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 Union Public Service Commission NDA II Syllabus 2018
- 4.1 UPSC NDA II Papers I Syllabus 2018 For Mathematics
- 4.2 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Algebra
- 4.3 UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 – Matrices and Determinants
- 4.4 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Trigonometry
- 4.5 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Analytics Geometry of To and Three Diamonds
- 4.6 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Differential Calculus
- 4.7 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Integral Calculus & Differential Equations
- 4.8 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Vector Algebra
- 4.9 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Statistics & Probability
- 4.10 UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 – Paper II(General Ability Test – 600M):
- 4.11 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – General English
- 4.12 UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
UPSC NDA II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 is available here. Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy II Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for UPSC National Defence Academy II (NDA II) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of UPSC National Defence Academy II Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the UPSC NDA II Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the UPSC National Defence Academy II Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the UPSCL National Defence Academy II Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
UPSC National Defence Academy II Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Union Public Service Commission UPSC National Defence Academy II Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of UPSC Syllabus 2018 NDA II Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy II Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge UPSC National Defence Academy II Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for UPSCL NDA II Examination from our site for your preparation.
UPSC NDA II Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of UPSC National Defence Academy II NDA II Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy II NDA II Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the UPSC National Defence Academy II NDA II Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Union Public Service Commission NDA II Syllabus 2018
The UPSC NDA II Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for UPSC NDA II Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Union Public Service Commission Exam. The UPSC NDA II Syllabus topics mentioned below.
UPSC NDA II Papers I Syllabus 2018 For Mathematics
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Algebra
- Concept of a set,
- operations on sets,
- Venn diagrams.
- De Morgan laws,
- Cartesian product,
- equivalence relation.
- Representation of real numbers on a line.
- Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. A binary system of numbers.
- Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa.
- Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions.
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients.
- The solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Binomial theorem and its applications.
- Logarithms and their applications.
UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 – Matrices and Determinants
- Types of matrices, operations on matrices.
- Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix,
- Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Trigonometry
- Angles and their measures in degrees and radians.
- Trigonometrical ratios.
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae.
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles.
- Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Analytics Geometry of To and Three Diamonds
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system.
- Distance formula. An equation of a line in various forms.
- An angle between two lines. A distance of a point from a line.
- An equation of a circle in standard and in general form.
- Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Point in a three-dimensional space, the distance between two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- Equation two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- An equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- An angle between two lines and the angle between two planes.
- The equation of a sphere.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Differential Calculus
- The concept of a real-valued function–domain, range, and the graph of a function.
- Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions.
- Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples.
- Continuity of functions—examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions.
- Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications.
- Derivatives of the sum, product, and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, a derivative of a composite function.
- Second order derivatives.
- Increasing and decreasing functions.
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Integral Calculus & Differential Equations
- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions.
- Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves— applications.
- 18 Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples.
- General and particular solution of differential equations, the solution of first order and first-degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Vector Algebra
- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector.
- Unit and null vectors, an addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors.
- Vector product or cross product of two vectors.
- Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – Statistics & Probability
- Statistics: – Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation—Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation—determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
- Probability: Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical— examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
UPSC NDA II Syllabus 2018 – Paper II(General Ability Test – 600M):
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – General English
- The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workmanlike use of words.
- Grammar and usage,
- comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects as follows.
- General Science,
- Social Studies,
- Geography and
- Current Events.