Contents in this Article
- Western Railway Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
- Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 | Test Pattern
- Western Railway JE Exam Pattern 2018
- RRC WR Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
- Western Railway RRC WR JE Exam Syllabus
- Western Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 – Junior Engineer (JE)
- Click here to Download Wester Railway Junior Engineer (JE) Detailed Syllabus PDF 2018
Western Railway Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018
RRC WR Western Railway Syllabus 2018 is available here. Western Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for Western Railway WR Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of Western Railway RRC WR Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the Western Railway JE Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the RRB WR Junior Engineer Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the Western Railway Junior Engineer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 | Test Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Western Railway RRC WR Junior Engineer Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of Western Railway Syllabus 2018 JE Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Western Railway WR Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge Western Railway Jr Engineer Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for RRC WR JE Examination from our site for your preparation.
Western Railway JE Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of Western Railway Junior Engineer JE Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The RRC WR Western Railway JE Exam Paper has objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Western Railway Junior Engineer JE Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
RRC WR Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions|
|1.||Reasoning and General Intelligence||60|
Western Railway RRC WR JE Exam Syllabus
The Western Railway JE Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for Western Railway JE Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Western Railway Exam. The Western Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus topics mentioned below.
Western Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 – Junior Engineer (JE)
Western Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
RRC WR JE Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic issues in India.
- Geography of India.
- International issues.
- History of India.
- National news (current).
- World organizations.
- Indian Culture.
- Scientific observations.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighbouring countries.
- Science and innovations.
- Famous Places in India.
Western Railway Syllabus 2018 for Arithmetic
- Decimals & Fractions
- Time & Distance
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Relationship between Numbers
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Simple Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
Western Railway JE Station Master Helper Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence
- Scientific Research
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- Economics Scene etc.
Western Railway (WR) JE Syllabus 2018 for Electrical
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Systems.
Western Railway JE Syllabus 2018 Instrumentation & Measurement
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Analog /Digital Electronics.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Process Instrumentation.
RRC WR Western Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus – Civil
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction /Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Water requirements.
- Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Errors and adjustments.
- Environmental Engineering
- Coordinate system.
- Measurements of distance and directions.
RRC Western railway Jr Engineer Syllabus – IT
- MS Office.
- Information systems.
- Computer fundamentals & organization.
- C , C++ & Java language.
- Software Engineering.
- System programming.
- Web technology & programming.
- Data & Network communication.
- Operating systems.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
Western Railway Junior Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2018
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Theory of Machines.
- Kinematics of Machine.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Power Engineering.
- I.C. Engines cycles.
- Steam Tables.
- Thermodynamics cycles.
- Metrology and Inspection.
Click here to Download Wester Railway Junior Engineer (JE) Detailed Syllabus PDF 2018