- 1 AP DEECET 2018 – Download TTC Syllabus in Telugu PDF
- 2 AP DEECET (D.Ed) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018- Download PDF
- 3 Download AP DIETCET Exam Syllabus 2018-19
AP DEECET 2018 – Download TTC Syllabus in Telugu PDF
AP DEECET 2018 syllabus available here. Latest TTC syllabus and Exam pattern are updated here. Here the candidates can get the DEECET 2018 Syllabus PDF along with Exam Pattern. We provide the TTC Syllabus in Telugu PDF. The Candidates can get the Complete information regarding AP DEECET 2018 from here. TTC Entrance Exam and TTC Question papers along with exam Pattern are available here for free download. So all the candidates are requested to Download the AP DEECET syllabus for free of cost.
AP DEECET (D.Ed) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018- Download PDF
Download AP DEECET Syllabus 2018 PDF from here. Check the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET/ DEECET Exam Pattern. Questionpapersonline provides a latest AP DEECET/DIET CET/TTC/D. Ed Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern. Candidates who are appearing AP DEECET Exam can Check Subject wise Syllabus Telugu, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Studies, General Knowledge syllabus, and Paper Pattern and exam dates. Candidates can go to the official website for more details about the Andhra Pradesh DIETCET Exam. 2018 that is apdeecet.apcfss.in
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Syllabus 2018 – AP DIETCET (TTC) Test Pattern
AP DEECET Syllabus 2018 is available for Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. The government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has decided to conduct the state level exam for admission in the various colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The board is also uploaded the AP DEECET 2018 Exam Pattern along with the previous year question paper. Now candidates who are eligible for the exam they can download DIET CET 2018 Syllabus pdf for preparation for the exam. The lacks of candidates want to know the changes in Syllabus of TTC Entrance Exam 2018.
AP DIETCET Exam Pattern – Andhra Pradesh DEECET Paper Pattern
|S.No||Parts||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Part-I||General Knowledge||5||5||2 hours|
|3.||Part II||General English||10||10|
AP DEECET 2018 Pattern
- Part I & Part II will be based on Subjects from class 8th to 10th standards.
- The Exam Paper will be in the form of Telugu/English, Urdu/English or Tamil/English.
- Total marks for the test is 100.
- There shall be No negative marking for each incorrect answer question.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 hours only.
Download AP DIETCET Exam Syllabus 2018-19
Part I Syllabus:
- General science
- Current Events
- History and culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
Teaching Aptitude Test:
This part is set to scrutinize the Teaching Aptitude ability of aspirants.
Part II Syllabus:
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in
- Column B
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Figures of speech
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems
- Questions on the Biography of
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s
- Karl Paulnack
- Comprehension Questions
- Comprehension Questions from description of Places
- British English – American English
Authors and their Literary Works:
- Match the Poems with the Poets
- Which Nationality the story belongs to?
- Identify the Author with the short story
- Whose Auto biography / Biography are this?
- Whose Auto biography / Biography are this?
- What is the theme observed in the literary works?
- Famous Quotes – Who said this?
- To Which period the Poets belong
- About the Dramatists
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from
Part III Syllabus:
- Rotational Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermionic Emission
- Theory of Light
- Semi Conductors
- Properties of Fluids
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Atoms Molecules and Nuclei
- Circular Motion
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrons and Photons
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Linear Programming
- Application of Derivatives
- Definite Integrals
- Indefinite Integrals
- Numerical Methods
- Mathematical Logic
- Bioenergy Biotechnology
- Classification Sexual Reproduction in Angiosperms
- Classification of Chordata
- Community Health Services & Measures
- Conquest of Land
- Domestication of Plants
- Domestication of Animals
- Excretion and Osmoregulation
- Pesticides and Biological Methods of Pest Control
- Human Diseases and their Control
- Hormonal Coordination
- Human Evolution
- Human Population
- Human Skeleton
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Nervous Coordination
- Sex Determination and Sex Linkage
- Social and Political Life