- 1 AP Post Office Postman, Mail Guard Previous Question Papers – Download PDF
- 2 AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 | Test Pattern
- 2.1 AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2018
- 2.2 AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam Pattern
- 2.3 Download AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2018
- 2.4 Click Here to Download AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard syllabus 2018 PDF
AP Post Office Postman, Mail Guard Previous Question Papers – Download PDF
Dear Candidates AP Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 is available here. Get Latest AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Model Question papers now. Candidates who are applied for AP Post office Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. Here, we are providing the AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for free.
AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 | Test Pattern
Candidates who are applied for AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of AP Postal CirclePostman Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in-depth AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for AP Postal Circle Mail Guard 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover the exam. Also, access the previous papers for AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Examination from our site for your preparation.
AP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the Mumbai Police Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
AP Post office Postman Mail Guard Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Parts||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Part A||GKReasoning
|3.||Part C||English Language||25||25|
Applicants can check the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam Pattern here. We have provided the Exam Pattern for the candidates who are appearing the Exam. Aspirants have to check the AP Postal Circle Test Pattern to score good marks in the Exam.
Download AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2018
Candidates can check the AP Postal Circle Syllabus here. We also provided the Direct link to download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Check the below Provided the Topic Wise Syllabus.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- History – India.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- Similarities And Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding And Decoding.
- Syllogistic Reasoning Etc.,
- Number Systems.
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount.
- Time & Distance.
- Time &Work.
- Algebraic expressions.
- Square & Square Root.
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Lines and Angles.
- Plane figures.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence structure.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Sentence Formation.
- Comprehension of passage. etc