(SA-III) for High Schools from 15-3-2017 to 27-3-2017 and for Primary Schools from 15-3-2017 to 18-3-2017.
As it is common examination across the State, conduct examinations as per the
schedule without any deviation.
Conduct SA-I, SA-II examinations for the absentees from VI to X from 13-2-2017
to 20-2-2017. In this regard all the RJDSEs, District Educational Officers in the State are requested to
Communicate Examination Schedule to all Schools and under all Managements in their
respective districts and also follow the guidelines mentioned in reference (6) already circulated
by Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
AP Common Summative Examination III Postponed – Revised timetable, Schedule and Guidelines
AP Schools annual exams new time table 2017, Common Summative exams revised time table 2017, SA 3 Exams Time Table 2017, SA III Annual Exams 2017 Time Table, AP Schools Common Summative/SA 3 Annual Exams Time Table 2017: This year CCE Mode Common Exams System has been introduced for 1st to 9th Classes for Summative/SA III exams by the AP SCERT. Time Table has been issued for the conduct of SA 3 annual examinations. All exams to be conducted CCE mode Common Examination System. So, this academic year DSE Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct Common Examination from class I to IX for all the students studying in the State irrespective of Managements.
As per the govt order, a Common Question Paper for Summative-III have been developed by the SCERT and the same shall be used by all the schools under all managements and in all media from classes I-IX for Summative – III Examination.
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational officers in the State are informed that, it is decided to conduct Common Summative Examination Ill (SA-TID for High Schools from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017 and for Primary Schools from 15-3-2017 to 18-3-2017. As it is common examination across the State, conduct examinations as per the schedule without any deviationations In this regard all the RJDSEs, District Educational Officers in the State are requested to Communicate Revised Examination Schedule to all Schools and under all Managements in their respective districts and also follow the guidelines mentioned in reference (6) already circulated by Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. Remedial Teaching Programme and Readiness activities will be conducted 27-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
SUMMATIVE EXAMS 3 GUIDELINES
1. For Primary Sections conduet SA-IIT. Examinations in the prescribed Time Schedule. During Morning Schools from 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. may be treated as Study Hour.
2. For High School Sections conduct SA-II Examinations in the Afternoon Sessions. Morning Sessions may be treated as Study Hours for VI to IX Classes.
3. If the school is a S.S.C. Exam center, conduct all the examinations in the afternoon sessions for classes LX.
4. Take necessary steps to supply of question papers day wise from respective key centre to the schools by strictly following confidentiality
5. 100% internal evaluation for VI, VII & IX lasses may be conducted at school level.
6. 5% External evaluation for VL VII & IX Classes may be conducted at Mandal Level.
7. No Internal evaluation for VIIT Class at schor level. 100% External evaluation may be conducted at Mandal Level.
8. External validation schedule will be informed later.
9. All the Headmasters should take necessary steps for VIII class answer scripts packing and handed over to the MEo by the evening of the Examination
10. All the MEos prescrve VIII class Answer Scripts for 100% external valuation
11. Remedial Teaching and Readiness Activities for class I Ix will be conducted from 28-3-2017 to 22-4-2017.
Revised Time Table of AP Summative Assessment Exams 3
More related articles