APPSC Mandal Education Officer (MEO) Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, APPSC Mandal Education Officer MEO Syllabus, Exam Pattern Model question papers are available here. Questionpapersonline.com Provides Practice Papers for Andhra Pradesh PSC Mandal Education Officer Exam. Aspirants who applied for the APPSC Mandal Education Officer MEO Jobs have start their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission . All those applicants who may attend to Maharashtra Police Law Instructor Exam can check the APPSC Mandal Education Officer question Papers and can download. Here we Updating the APPSC MEO Previous papers with answers. Here we also provided APPSC Mandal Education Officer syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided APPSC MEO Exam Syllabus.
APPSC MEO Exam Pattern 2017
|i) General Studies||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
|ii) Optional Subjects (2)
Optional – I
|150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
|Optional – II||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 Min|
APPSC M.E.O Optional Subjects
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
APPSC Mandal Education Officer MEO Exam Syllabus
I. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
- General Science and Technology
- Role and impact of Science and Technology on India’s development.
II. INDIAN HISTORY AND CULTURE:
- Modern Indian History from the 19th century to the present.
- Nationalist Movement and Constitutional development.
- Indian Culture and Heritage including Architecture., Fine Arts, Dance forms, Music, Paintings, Folk Arts and Performing Arts.
- History of Andhradesa Society, Culture, Geography, and Economic Development.
III. INDIAN POLITY:
- General and broad understanding of the structural (institutions) and functional (Processes) aspects of Indian Political system
IV. INDIA-ECONOMY AND GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA:
- The structure of National Economy.
- Economic development (including planning) since Independence.
- Economic Reforms.
- Physical, Economic and Social Geography of India.
V. CURRENT EVENTS:
- Current Events of Regional
- National and International importance.
VI. GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY (reasoning and analytical abilities)
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.