BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 PDF: BPSC 68th Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the Subject Wise BPSC 68th Syllabus on its Official website @ hssc.gov.in. The BPSC 68th Notification 2023 has been released by the Officials and the BPSC 68th Exam 2023 will be held soon. So the Candidates who had applied for BPSC 68th 2023 and Stated Exam preparation for the BPSC 68th Exam should check this Article now. Here we have provided the BPSC 68th Syllabus. The BPSC Exam will be conducted to recruit the 68th Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Coordinator, District Fire Officer, Jail Superintendent, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Junior Election Officer, Under Registrar-Joint Under Registrar, Labor Superintendent, Planning/ District Planning Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees, Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Bihar Education Service, Labor Enforcement Officer, Additional District Transport Officer, Rural Development Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Revenue Officer and equivalent, Supply Inspector, Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer, Assistant Disaster Management Officer Posts. To help the Aspirants we have uploaded the BPSC 68th Syllabus on this page for Download. Here we have provided the Subject Wise BPSC 68th Syllabus PDF.
Contents in this Article
- BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- Check the Latest BPSC 68th Exam Pattern 2023
- BPSC 68th Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
- BPSC 68th Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- Personality Test
- Download Subject Wise BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 PDF
- BPSC 68th Prelims Syllabus 2023
- BPSC 68th Mains Syllabus 2023
- General Hindi
- General Studies (Paper 1)
- General Studies (Paper 2)
- Optional Subjects List
BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Posts||Labor Enforcement Officer, Additional District Transport Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Coordinator, District Fire Officer, Jail Superintendent, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Junior Election Officer, Under Registrar-Joint Under Registrar, Labor Superintendent, Planning/ District Planning Officer, Probation Officer, Assistant Registrar Cooperation Committees, Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Bihar Education Service, ,,, Rural Development Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Revenue Officer and equivalent, Supply Inspector, Block Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Officer, Assistant Disaster Management Officer|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination (Part-I), Main (Written) Examination (Part-II), Personality Test (Part-III)|
Check the Latest BPSC 68th Exam Pattern 2023
BPSC 68th Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Duration of the Exam||2 hours|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Total Number of Questions||150 MCQs|
|Subject Name||General Studies|
- Negative marking will be applicable for wrong answers in the preliminary examination. 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of the wrong answer.
BPSC 68th Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper Name||Marks||Duration of Time|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 hours|
|Optional Subject||300||3 hours|
- Paper 1 i.e. General Hindi it will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in this subject
- There is no negative marking in BPSC 68th Mains exam.
- The personality test of the candidates successful in the main examination will be 120 marks.
- Thereafter 900 marks for the main examination and 120 marks for the interview; The merit list will be prepared on the basis of a total of 1020 marks.
Download Subject Wise BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 PDF
In this section, we have provided the detailed BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023 for the Prelims and Mains Exam. Candidates who are here to prepare for the exam should go through the following sections completely to take reference.
BPSC 68th Prelims Syllabus 2023
- General Science
- Contemporary events of national and international importance
- History of India and major features of the History of Bihar
- General Geography
- Major geographical divisions of Bihar and its important rivers
- India’s state system and economic system, independence.
- After that major changes in the economy of Bihar
- National Movement of India and Bihar’s Contribution to it and
- There will be questions to test general mental ability.
BPSC 68th Mains Syllabus 2023
The questions in this paper will be of the secondary level of the Bihar School Examination Board. In this test, the ability to express one’s feelings clearly and in a pure form in simple Hindi and the test of intuitive power will be understood.
- Grammar: 30 Marks
- Essay: 30 Marks
- Syntax: 25 Marks
- Summarization: 15 Marks
General Studies (Paper 1)
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- The current cycle of events of national and international importance.
- Statistical analysis drawing and illustration.
General Studies (Paper 2)
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy and Geography of India.
- Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India.
Optional Subjects List
From the below list, for Bihar PSC 68th Mains exam candidates have to choose one subject from the total of 34 subjects.
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Labour and Social Welfare
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science And International Relations
- Public Administration
- Hindi Language & Literature
- English Language & Literature
- Urdu Language & Literature
- Bangla Language & Literature
- Sanskrit Language & Literature
- Persian Language & Literature
- Arabic Language & Literature
- Pali Language & Literature
- Maithili Language & Literature
BPSC 68th Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is BPSC 68th Syllabus 2023?
What is the Exam Pattern for BPSC 68th Exam 2023?
Where can I Get the BPSC 68th Syllabus PDF?
What is the Total Marks for BPSC 68th Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the BPSC 68th Exam ?