BPSC APO Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: The Bihar Public Service Commission Limited has released BPSC APO Syllabus on its Official Web portal @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. The BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern is uploaded on this page for the sake of the Candidates. Candidates who had applied for BPSC Jobs and preparing for the assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 should check this article for BPSC Syllabus and test pattern PDF.
Contents in this Article
- BPSC APO Syllabus 2022 Overview
- BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern 2022
- Download BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2022 PDF
BPSC APO Syllabus 2022 Overview
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Selection Process||Prelims Examination, Mains Examination|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern 2022
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100 Questions & 100 Marks||2 hours|
|Law||100 Questions & 150 Marks||2 hours|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100s||3 hours|
|Hindi Language||100||3 hours|
|English Language||100||3 hours|
|Indian Penal Code, 1860||150||3 hours|
|Indian Evidence Act, 1872||150||3 hours|
|Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||150||3 hours|
|Other Laws||150||3 hours|
Download BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Prelims & Mains Syllabus 2022 PDF
Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section free of cost.
Prelims General Studies Syllabus
- General Science on everyday
- Life of Indian History & Culture
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Indian Political System
Prelims Law Syllabus
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Questions related to fundamental knowledge of the Indian Constitution
First paper – General Studies
In this paper, questions of general knowledge, (including information about current events), general science, Indian history and culture, Indian polity and geography will also be asked, which the candidate can answer even without special study.
Second Paper – Hindi language
The level of this paper will be the same as that of Hindi intended for the candidates studying Hindi continuously from the fourth grade in the secondary examination of the Bihar School Examination Committee. In this examination, the ability of the candidates to express their feelings clearly and clearly in simple Hindi and the ability to understand Hindi on familiar topics will be tested.
Third Paper – English Language
In this test, the ability of the candidates to express their feelings clearly and accurately in simple English and intuitive understanding of English on familiar subjects will be tested.
Seventh Paper – Other Laws
Other Laws- Questions relating to the following Acts will be asked in this paper
- Arms Act, 1959.
- the Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) act, 1989
- POCSO Act, 2012 The level of questions in the subjects indicated at serial numbers (iv) to (vii) will be the same as that of the Patna University Bachelor of Law Examination. determined for.
BPSC APO Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is BPSC APO Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for BPSC APO2022?
Where can I Get the BPSC APO Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for BPSC APO Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the BPSC APO Exam ?