- 1 ESIC IMO Syllabus 2022 PDF – Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic)
- 2 (esic.nic.in) Download ESIC IMO Syllabus 2022 PDF
ESIC IMO Syllabus 2022 PDF – Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic)
ESIC IMO Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF: Candidates are you looking for Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II Syllabus: Then this is the Correct place for you to get the Employee State Insurance Corporation Syllabus for Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II Jobs 2021. Here we have uploaded the Latest Updated ESIC IMO Syllabus PDF for the Aspirants who had applied for the ESIC IMO Jobs 2021 and Preparing for Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II written exam. The Applicants should have a minimum Idea about the Syllabus and Exam Structure before starting the Exam Preparation. To help the Contenders we have uploaded the Updated Exam Pattern in the below section and ESIC IMO Syllabus PDF at the end of our webpage Questionpapersonline.com. So check out this entire article and download the ESIC IMO Syllabus PDF for free of charge.
ESIC IMO Syllabus PDF – Download Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation Ltd. (ESIC), Delhi|
|Job Name||Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Min Qualifications||MBBS Govt Jobs|
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) Exam Pattern 2022
ESIC IMO Syllabus 2021 PDF: ESIC IMO Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF are available on this page for Download. The Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the Subject Wise ESIC IMO Syllabus on its Official website @ esic.nic.in. The ESIC IMO Notification 2021 has been released by the Officials and the ESIC IMO Exam 2021 will be held soon.
ESIC IMO Written Exam Pattern
|Section Name||Syllabus||Marks per Question||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|Section I: General Medicine & Paediatrics (100 Marks)||1. General Medicine||01||80||02 Hours|
|Section II: Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine (100 Marks||1. Surgery||01||34|
|2. Gynecology & Obstetrics||01||33|
|3. Preventive & Social Medicine||01||33|
- The Exam Type: Computer Based Examination.
- The Question Paper will be Objective Type MCQ’s.
- Total Time Duration will be 2 Hrs.
- Candidates who are cleared written are allowed for Interviews.
(esic.nic.in) Download ESIC IMO Syllabus 2022 PDF
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskelatal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Snake bite
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizoprenia
- Common Childhood Emergencies
- Basic New Born Care
- Normal Development Milestones
- Accidents and Positions in Children
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in Children
- Recognizing Children with Special Needs and Management Etc.
- National programmes related to child health
Paper II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
(Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics)
- General Surgery
v) Blood vessels
vii) Head and neck
ix) Alimentary tract
x) Liver, Bile, Pancreas
xiii) Abdominal wall
xiv) Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock patho-physiology and management
b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High risk pregnancy and management
- Intra Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
C) Preventing Social & Community Medicine:
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems
including malnutrition and emergencies.
ESIC IMO Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for ESIC IMO Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in ESIC IMO Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in ESIC IMO Exam 2021?
For How Many Marks the ESIC IMO Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the ESIC IMO Syllabus PDF?