- 1 Gujarat High Court Baiiff/Process Server Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
Gujarat High Court Baiiff/Process Server Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
Gujarat High Court GHC Bailiff Syllabus 2017 is Uploaded. Gujarat High Court Process Server Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 are available now. Candidates who are applied for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Gujarat High Court . All those applicants can check the Gujarat High Court process Server question Papers and download. Here, we are providing the Gujarat High Court Process server Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided Gujarat High Court Bailiff syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2017.
Gujarat High Court Bailiff Exam Pattern 2018
- The GHC Written examination had objective type questions.
- The Gujarat High Court Written test will have a total of 100 marks for Elimination Test and 100 marks for Main Written Examination.
GHC Bailiff / Process Server Exam Pattern
|Stage||Examination Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Elimination Test (ET)||1½ Hour||100|
|Main Written Examination (MWE)||03 Hours||100|
Gujarat High Court Bailiff Syllabus 2018
Gujarat High Court Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National, International.
- Geography of India.
- General Politics.
- History of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Events related to India etc.
GHC Bailiff Process Server Syllabus for Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
High Court of Gujarat Syllabus for General Mathematics
- General interest.
- The ratio & proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Unitary policy.
- Time & Work.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Square & Square Roots.
- Age issues.
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Decimal fractions.
- Elementary Mensuration.
GHC Bailiff/Process Server Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Gujarat High Court GHC Bailiff/Process Server Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.