- 1 HAL Operator Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
- 2 HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 || Exam Pattern
- 3 HAL Operator Exam Pattern
- 4 HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018
- 4.0.1 HAL Syllabus 2018 Technical Operator for General Awareness
- 4.0.2 HAL Operator Syllabus 2018 for English
- 4.0.3 HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- 4.0.4 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Operator Syllabus 2018
- 4.0.5 HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Fitting
- 4.0.6 Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Syllabus 2018 for Welding
- 4.0.7 HAL Technical Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Grinding
- 4.0.8 HAL Operator Syllabus 2018 for Turning
- 4.1 Download HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 PDF
HAL Operator Syllabus, Exam Pattern – Download PDF
Dear Candidates, HAL Operator Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available here.Check Hindustan Aeronautical Limited HAL Technical Operator Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern and Previous papers. Aspirants who are applied for HAL Recruitment Jobs can get more details of HAL Technical Operator Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2018 from here. Practice for the exam by referring the HAL Koraput Operator Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern. Here we Provide latest syllabus and exam pattern for HAL Technical Operator Jobs. Download HAL Syllabus pdf and Exam Pattern from below Links
HAL Technical Operator Syllabus 2018 || Exam Pattern
Aspirants of individuals can check the latest HAL Technical Operator recruitment details on this page. We had the chance to apply for the recruitment. Applicants are confused about the syllabus of the exam, so no need to worry about that we have updated the latest syllabus on this page. We have provided the clear details on the current page. Before going to the examination applicants who had enrolled the examination they can refer the each and every topic in the written examination. The organisation is going to conduct the written examination in order to select the suitable and the talented candidates. With the help of the syllabus, aspirants will get the high marks in the written examination. we request candidates prepare well according to the syllabus only.
HAL Operator Exam Pattern
Hindustan Aeronautical Limited HAL Technical Operator Exam pattern is available here. Aspirants before starting the exam preparation know the structure of the question paper by viewing the HAL Technical Operator Test Pattern. Also, know the subjects included in the exam in order to score good marks in the written test. Also if the exam applicant knows the details of the duration of the written test and the weightage of each subject, then you can plan your preparation schedule more efficiently.
- The HAL technical Operator Exam is an objective Type test.
- The Exam is held for 2 hours 30 minutes with 160 Questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answers.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Part No||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type Test||I||General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||II||English & Reasoning||40||40|
HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018
HAL Syllabus 2018 Technical Operator for General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Scientific Research.
- Latest Science.
- Art & Culture.
- Important Events.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Government Schemes.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Famous Personalities.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
HAL Operator Syllabus 2018 for English
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Missing Verbs.
- Word Formations.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Technical Operator Syllabus 2018
The concerned disciplines for HAL Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Operation Theatre Technical.
- Dental Hygienist.
HAL Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Fitting
- Terminal Competency/Deliverables.
- Further learning pathways.
- Importance of trade training, List of tools & Machinery used in the trade.
- Filing Channel, Parallel. Filing- Flat and
- Employment opportunities.
- Health & Safety: Introduction to safety equipment and their uses.
- Chipping, Chip slots & oils grooves (Straight).
- Introduction of first aid, the operation of Electrical mains.
square (Rough finish).
- Bench vice construction, types, uses, care & maintenance, vice clamps, hacksaw frames and blades, specification, description, types and their uses, method of using hacksaws.
- Identification of tools & equipment.
- Linear measurements.
- Marking off straight lines and arcs.
- File thin metal to an accuracy of 0.5 mm.Chip & chamfer, grooving and slotting.
- Power Saw, band saw, Circular saw machines used for metal sections cutting.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Syllabus 2018 for Welding
- The History of Welding.
- Welding Information – Resources and Organizations.
- The Welding Program.
- Joint Design.
- Shop Safety.
- Gas Welding Safety.
- Arc Welding Safety.
- Personal Safety.
- Industrial Safety.
- Weld Nomenclature.
- The Weld Joints.
- Resistance welding.
- Welding Symbols.
- Weld Defects.
- Shielded- Metal Arc Welding.
- Gas Tungsten arc welding.
- Flux Cored Arc Welding.
- Gas Metal Arc Welding.
- Torch Brazing.
HAL Technical Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Grinding
- Basic injury prevention.
- Basic first aid.
- Drilling different sizes of holes.
- Hazard identification and avoidance.
- Safety signs for Danger, Warning, caution & personal safety message.
- Identification of tools & equipment.
- Demonstration of the selection of grinding wheels.
- V- thread cutting.
- Preventive maintenance of grinding machines.
HAL Operator Syllabus 2018 for Turning
- Structural Fabrication of bridges, Roof structures, Building & construction.
- Infrastructure and defense organizations.
- Automobile and allied industries.
- Production & Manufacturing industries.
- Service industries like road transportation and Railways.
- Shipbuilding and repair.
- In public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc. and private industries in India & abroad.