Contents in this Article
Haryana Irrigation Department Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2017 – Haryana IWRD JE Exam Pattern 2017
Haryana Irrigation department Junior Engineer syllabus 2017 Haryana IWRD Junior Engineer syllabus & exam Pattern 2017 are available now. Candidates who are applied for the HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Haryana Irrigation and water Resource Department (Haryana IWRD) . All those applicants can check the Haryana Irrigation Department Junior Engineer JE question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the HSSC Junior Engineer Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided HSSC JE syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Haryana Irrigation Department junior Engineer Syllabus 2017.
Haryana IWRD JE Exam Pattern 2017
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper – I : General Studies and General Abilities 150 Questions , each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Paper-II :consist of Civil Engineering (Degree Level) /Electrical Engg.,(Degree Level) 150 Questions , each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Total 300 Marks for 2 papers
- Interview for 50 Marks.
Haryana Irrigation Department JE Syllabus
HSSC JE Syllabus Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
Haryana Irrigation Department Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
Haryana IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Civil
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- RCC design
- Theory of structures.
- Steel Design etc.
Haryana Irrigation Department Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
Strength of Materials
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical
Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Haryana IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus – Electrical
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control etc.