Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute IGMCRI has recently released notification for the Recruitment 2017 named IGMCRI Puducherry Recruitment 2017. IGMCRI Department has released notification of 100 Staff Nurse Grade II vacancies.
Contents in this Article
- Puducherry IGMCRI Notification 2017-18 Selection Process:
- IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017
- Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) Staff Nurse Syllabus
- IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge
- Indira Gandhi MCRI Staff Nurse Syllabus for General English
- IGMCRI Exam Syllabus 2017 for Nursing
- Download IGMCRI Exam Syllabus
- Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers
Puducherry IGMCRI Notification 2017-18 Selection Process:
Selection process for IGMCRI Recruitment is as follows,
- Written test
IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017
Applicants of IGMCRI notification will have a Written Test and Interview selection rounds conducted by Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) to fill the Staff Nurse Posts. Check below given IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Pattern to get an idea about the Time duration, No of Marks for each section, subjects which will ask in the exam.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test (Objective Type)||General Knowledge||10||2 hours|
|3||Relevant Subjects / Field Pertaining to the Posts||70|
|Seniority in Employment Exchange||10|
- The IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam will contain objective type questions
- The time duration for the Written Exam is 2 hours.
- Total Marks for IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam is 100.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMCRI) Staff Nurse Syllabus
Topic wise IGMCRI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017: The Applicants of IGMCRI Staff Nurse jobs can now get exam syllabus to start the exam preparation. After checking the Indira Gandhi MCRI Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. Candidates who have applied should be aware of IGMCRI Exam Syllabus. Download the IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus from the direct link provided below.
IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge
- History – India & The World
- Geography – India & The World
- Indian National Movement
- Cultural Heritage
- General Science
- About India
- Indian Constitution
- Space & IT
- Indian Polity & Governance
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture
- Basic GK
- Basic Computer
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Days & Dates
- The Famous Authors & their Books
Indira Gandhi MCRI Staff Nurse Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Sentence structure
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and phrases
- Close passage
- Comprehension passage
IGMCRI Exam Syllabus 2017 for Nursing
- Clinical Pathology.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Drug Store Management.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- First Aid.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Nursing Management.
- Mental Health.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene
Download IGMCRI Exam Syllabus
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers
Applicants can download the IGMCRI Old Solved Question Papers from the below attached PDFs. The IGMCRI Exam Solved Question Papers will help the applicants for best preparation. You can also find the solutions for the Indira Gandhi Medical College Staff Nurse Model Papers. So, the people can start the practice by checking the IGMCRI Staff Nurse Solved Papers. The Indira Gandhi Medical College Staff Nurse Practice Papers may not contain the originally asked questions. Hence Aspirants can use IGMCRI Staff Nurse Exam Past Papers as a reference only.