- 1 India Postal Circle Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern – PDF
- 2 India Post AAO Exam Pattern 2018
India Postal Circle Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern – PDF
Download India Post AAO Syllabus 2018 & Test Pattern. India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Exam Pattern & previous question papers are available now. Candidates who applied for the India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the India Post Department. All those applicants can check the India Post AAO question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided India Post AAO syllabus 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Syllabus.
India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Exam Syllabus 2018
For India Post AAO Exam centers refer the official website. Candidates who have selected in Written Test are eligible for the next rounds. The India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Syllabus & Exam Pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure of the Written Test.
The Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions of Different Sections. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
India Post AAO Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The India Post AAO Exam Paper has the objective type question like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
India Post Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018
The India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for India Post AAO Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the India Post Assistant Accounts Officer AAO Exam. The India Postal Circle AAO Syllabus topics mentioned below.
Indian Postal Circle Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
India Postal Circle AAO Syllabus 2018 for General English
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
Indian Postal Circle Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 for Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
Indian Postal Department AAO Syllabus 2018 for Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Partnership Business.
- Time & Work.
- Time and distance
India Post Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 for Accounts
- Business Laws
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Principles and Practice of Management
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect)
- General and Comptroller of the Indian Constitution
- Business Economics and Indian Economics etc
India Postal Circle Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018 for Accountancy
- Basic concepts and conventions – Accounting process up to and including preparation of Final Accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves.
- Self-balancing ledgers.
- Royalties, Hire Purchase and Installment systems.
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Accounts of Non-Trading concerns.
- Partnership Accounts (including Admission, Retirement, death, and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
India Post AAO Syllabus 2018 for Cost Accounting
- Labour Costs.
- Methods of costing.
- Marginal Costing.
- Standard Costing and Variance analysis.
- Budgetary control