Contents in this Article
ISRO SAC Engineer, Attendant Syllabus, Exam pattern 2018 – Download PDF
ISRO Engineer Syllabus 2018 is available here. Indian Space Research Organisation Engineer, Cook & Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant (Engineer) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the ISRO Engineer Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the ISROL Engineer, Cook & Attendant Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get ISRO Engineer Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
ISRO Engineer Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Indian Space Research Organisation ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of ISRO Syllabus 2018 Engineer Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth ISRO Engineer Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Indian Space Research Organisation Engineer, Cook & Attendant Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for ISROL Engineer Examination from our site for your preparation.
ISRO SAC Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Engineer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Indian Space Research Organisation Engineer, Cook & Attendant Engineer Exam Paper has an objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the ISRO Engineer, Cook & Attendant Engineer Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
ISRO SAC Engineer Syllabus 2018
The ISRO Engineer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for ISRO Engineer Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Indian Space Research Organisation Exam. The ISRO Engineer Syllabus topics mentioned below.
ISRO Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018
ISRO SAC Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- The strength of Materials.
- Bending and shear stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
- Fluid Statics, Fluid dynamics
- Flow measurements
- Compressible flow
- Turbines, Pumps
- Building materials
- Structural analysis
- Design of steel structures
- Shear force and bending moment diagrams.
- Fluid mechanics and hydraulic machinery.
- Construction planning and management
- The design of concrete and masonry structure.
- Hydrology and water resource engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Surveying and transport engineering
ISRO Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Computer Science
- I/o System Organization.
- Data representation.
- Number Systems.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Assembly language Programming.
- Microprocessor Based system design
- Elements of a high-level programming language PASCAL/C.
- Programming, Control unit design.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Processor design, Memory organization.
Indian Space Research Organisation ISRO Syllabus for Electronics/ RF & Microwave/ Instrumentation
- Frequency, Power amplifiers.
- Signals and Systems, Control Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Wide banding techniques.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Small signal analysis.
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart.
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems
- Communication Systems.
- Karnaugh map and applications.
- The transistor as a switching element.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins.
ISRO Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
ISRO SAC Engineer Syllabus for Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.