Contents in this Article
- Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018
- JPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- JPSC Assistant Professor Previous Year Papers Download
- JPSC Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- JPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- JPSC Syllabus 2018 – Electronics & Communications
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 – Computer Science
Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018
JPSC Asst Professor Syllabus 2018 is updated here. So the candidates of Jharkhand who applied for the Assistant Professor jobs can check this Syllabus for exam preparation. Also, check the Assistant Professor exam pattern hence to know the scheme of the exam. Download JPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus from the below provided links.
The candidates who applied for the Jharkhand PSC Jobs may be in search of the JPSC Assistant Professor syllabus. Because to start the exam preparation, the candidates need proper materials. And have you read the official notification of JPSC Asst Professor? If not the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Notification is also available here. In the notification, it is clearly available that there may be a written test in special cases. So the applicants of Jharkhand PSC State should aware of the examination. And need to prepare for the Asst Professor exam as early as possible.
JPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates need to prepare for the Assistant Professor exam following the below exam pattern. And the JPSC syllabus for the Assistant Professor exam is from the GATE/ NET/ SET/ SLET Syllabus. Also, the candidates can download the previous papers of Assistant Professor for better preparation. And check the exam pattern before going to the examination. So you can know the duration, number of marks for the Asst Professor exam. Also, visit the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission i.e www.jpsc.gov.in for more details about the Jharkhand Assistant Professor exam.
- Based on the applicants for the post of Assistant Professor, there may or may not be a written test.
- For the Academic Record and the Research performance, there are 30 marks.
- For the Evaluation of domain knowledge, there will be 50 marks.
- And for the Personal Interview, 20 marks will be awarded.
Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||Objective Type Test||Related Domain Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
- The Asst Professor exam comprises of an objective type test.
- And the questions will be from respective discipline subjects.
- The total marks for the Asst Professor exam are 100 marks.
- And the Duration will be 2 Hours for the objective test.
JPSC Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials & Construction.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
JPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electronics etc.
JPSC Syllabus 2018 – Electronics & Communications
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Signals and Systems.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 – Computer Science
- Operating System.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Compiler Design.
- Digital Logic.