JPSC Head Master Syllabus & Exam pattern 2017
Dear candidates who are appearing for JPSC Head Master recruitment can also refer Jharkhand PSC Head Master Syllabus. Here we provide JPSC Head Master & Principal Exam pattern & Syllabus is provided here. So the applicants of Jharkhand Principal jobs can check the JPSC Head Master Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Download JPSC Principal Syllabus 2017 from the below link.
The candidates who applied for Jharkhand Head Master Jobs must undergo the following tests.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
JPSC Head Master Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||General Knowledge||200||200|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subject||300||300|
- The JPSC Head Master Written test consists of two sections.
- In Paper I, the questions will be from General Knowledge.
- The total questions in GK section is 200 questions.
- In paper II, the questions will be from related subject discipline.
- The total questions for this section are 300 questions.
- Therefore the total marks in this JPSC Principal exam are 500 marks.
JPSC Head Master Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General Politics.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.