Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for Kerala PSC Jobs 2022 and are Searching Online for Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The RPSC had recently announced the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam must check this article.
Contents in this Article
Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Reporter Grade-II|
Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I: General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala||50||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Part II: Typewriting and Computer Word Processing||50|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of the Exam: Online|
Download Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF
The Kerala PSC Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus and Exam Structure.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs in Kerala
- Salient features of the Constitution – Preamble- Its significance and its place in the
interpretation of the Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Relation between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles – Fundamental Duties.
- Executive – Legislature – Judiciary – Both at Union and State Level. – Other Constitutional Authorities.
- Center-state Relations – Legislative – Administrative and Financial.
- Services under the Union and the States.
- Emergency Provisions.
- Amendment Provisions of the Constitution.
- Social Service Legislations like the Right to Information Act, Prevention of atrocities against
- Women & Children, Food Security Act, Environmental Acts, etc., and Social Welfare
- Programs like Employment Guarantee Program, Organ and Blood Donation, etc.,
Renaissance in Kerala
- Towards A New Society
- Efforts To Reform The Society – Socio-Religious reform Movements, Struggles and Social Revolts
- Role Of Press In Renaissance
- Awakening Through Literature
- Women And Social Change
- Leaders Of Renaissance
- Literary Figures
- Parts of the Typewriter hardware
- Manipulative parts of the Typewriter
- Composing on the Typewriter
- Keyboard Mastery – Alphabet keys, Numeral keys, Symbol keys
- Special and combination characters
- Line-end word division and margin bell
- Tabulation with and without column headings
- Cleaning, brushing and protecting parts of the typewriter
- Efficient use of material
- Business Letter
- Legal Documents
- Itinerary and Appointment
Computer Word Processing
- Launch Word and navigate the editing screen.
- Create and edit a Word document.
- Use the proofing tools.
- Apply character formatting and themes.
- Set and modify tab stops.
- Format paragraphs.
- Preview and print a document.
- Print envelopes and labels.
- Work with columns, pictures, diagrams, and charts.
- Create basic tables.
- Use templates and wizards.
- Compare and merge documents.
- Integrate Word with other Office applications.
- Customize tables.
- Work with multipage documents.
- Create custom styles and control pagination.
- Use the mail merge wizard.
- Use other mail merge features.
- Sort text and tables.
- Create and modify document references.
- Work with drawing objects and graphics.
- Work with large documents.
- Use online forms.
- Integrate Word documents with the Internet.
Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam 2022?
For How Many Marks the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the Kerala PSC Reporter Grade 2 Syllabus PDF?