- 1 Karnataka PSC Group C Syllabus & Non-Technical Exam Pattern Here
- 2 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2021 PDF
Karnataka PSC Group C Syllabus & Non-Technical Exam Pattern Here
Download Pdf available for KPSC Group C Syllabus 2021. Applicants of Karnataka State Public Service Commission Recruitment of Group C Non-Technical Written Examination can get Syllabi and Test Pattern. So, Download the Karnataka PSC Group C Nontechnical Syllabus 2021 Pdf in the below sections. – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2021 PDF
Candidates who applied for Karnataka PSC Jobs of Group C Nontechnical vacancies can be shortlisted by Written examination. Therefore, aspirants are in search for Syllabus & Test Pattern. For the sake of those job seekers, we provided the KPSC Non-Technical Syllabus Pdf. The Syllabi consists of the subject topics that are going to ask in the Written Test. Hence, before beginning preparation once refer to the Syllabus. For efficient preparation, we also provided the KPSC Technical and Nontechnical Question papers. Therefore, practice those solved papers and get knowledge on the subject along with time management skills. Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. for more details. So, have a look at the KPSC Group C Syllabus Pdf and Previous year sample papers for practice and Download them in below enclosed link.
Download Here: KPSC Group C Non-Technical Previous Papers
KPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Sections||Subject||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Paper I||General Knowledge||100||1 Hour and 30 Minutes (1 & 1/2)|
|2.||Paper II||Communication: 3 sections (Overall 100 Marks)|
|General Kannada||35||2 Hours|
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus Pdf (Graduate & Non-Graduate Group C Exam Syllabus)
Note the subject topics that are given in Karnataka PSC Group C Exam Syllabus 2021 Pdf.
KPSC Nontechnical Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge (Degree Qualification)
- General Knowledge of topics relating to Current Events.
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence.
- General Sciences.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- Social Sciences.
- Indian Society and its dynamics.
- The Role of Science and Technology for an effective administration of Karnataka.
- Indian History.
- Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level).
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Environmental problems.
- Development issues of Karnataka.
Paper I – General Knowledge Syllabus for Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualifications
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Matter of everyday observation.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka.
- Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka.
- Economic Development of Karnataka, Including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- State and Regional Administration.
- Environmental problems and.
- Development issues of Karnataka.
Karnataka PSC Exam Syllabus – General English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
KPSC Group C Exam Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Operating System
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Internet Usage.
- Word Processing – MS Word.
- Computer Software.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation etc.
KPSC Kannada Exam Syllabus
The provided KPSC Group C Syllabus of General English and Computer knowledge are for reference purposes. We may not guarantee that the same questions will be asked from those topics. You can also check the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for the syllabus. Click on the link for Karnataka PSC provided Syllabus.