Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF
MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available now. Dear candidates who applied for the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC. All those applicants can check the MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern and can download. Here, we are providing the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided MPSC ESE Syllabus and Exam pattern 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided MPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus.
MPSC ESE Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Medium|
|General Studies||20||20||Marathi, English|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60||English|
Mains – MPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Subject||Code||Medium||Total Questions & Marks|
|1.||Electrical Engineering Paper I||022||English||100/200|
|2.||E.E Electrical Engineering Paper II||023||English||100/200|
|3.||Mechanical Engg Paper I||963||English||100/200|
|4.||Mech Engineering Paper II||964||English||100/200|
|5.||Architectural Engineering Paper I||018||English||100/200|
|6.||Architectural Engg Paper II||019||English||100/200|
MPSC Engineering Services Syllabus 2018 PDF
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus: The MPSC Exam pattern helps to know the structure of Prelims and Mains examination. By this, on which topics that questions are asked and its weightage also known. Note down the subject sub-topics from Maharashtra PSC ESE Exam syllabus 2018 given down the page.
MPSC ESE Prelims Syllabus 2018
MPSC SSE Syllabus 2018 is available here. Maharashtra Public Service Commission SSE Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for MPSC State Service Exam Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the MPSC Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the MPSC State Service Exam Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the MPSC State Service Exam Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get MPSC Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2018: General Studies
- Indian Economy,
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- The government in National Development, Collaborators,
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government Economics.
- Five years Plan.
- Indian State Administration.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
MPSC Exam syllabus: Engineering Aptitude Test
- Applied Mechanics.
- Partial Differentiation.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Double Integration.
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- Laws of friction.
- Cone of friction.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Kinematics of particle.
- Elements of Civil Engineering.
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Modern survey method using levels, Conducting simple and differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks etc).
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering.
- Heat transfer.
- Power plants.
- Machine elements.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Materials used in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Introduction to Manufacturing processes and Their Applications.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
- Electrical Engineering elements.
- D.C. circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
- Three phase circuits.
- Single phase transformer.
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
Maharashtra Engineering (Electrical) Services 2018 Syllabus – Electrical Engg
- Paper: I
- Work, Power, and Energy, Resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifier, Gates, flip-flops etc.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Power Devices.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra, Renewable Generation.
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- Paper: II
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption for and DC breaker.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Basic terms in lighting systems and features, lamp types and their features.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Substation design.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Mechanical 2018 Engg Syllabus
- Paper I:
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- Paper II:
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Materials Technology.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
- Mechanical Measurements.
ESE Exam MPSC Civil Engineering syllabus 2018
- Paper I:
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The strength of materials.
- Theory of structures.
- Structural analysis.
- Steel structures.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Paper II:
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machines.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.