Contents in this Article
MP High Court AG III & DEO Answer Key 28th Jan 2017 Cutoff & Results
Madhya Pradesh High Court is going to conduct the exam for the posts of Assistant Grade III & Data Entry Operator (DEO) on 28th January 2017 at different examination centers. The aspirants, who have applied for MP High Court AG 3, have attended the written test on January 28th, 2017.
Short Points of MP High Court AG III, DEO Notification 2017
- Conducting body: Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Exam Name: Assistant Grade III & Date Entry Operator.
- Post Name: MP High Court AG 3 & DEO.
- Exam Date: 28th Jan 2017.
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Category: Answer key, Results & Cut off marks.
- Result: Declared Soon.
- Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Asst Grade III Answer Key Details 2017
MP High Court Answer Key will be declared soon on official web portal. The availability of answer key will be intimated in our website soon. The answer key is used to check their performance in DEO exam. The contenders compare their answers with key paper to get an idea about their result Postulants need to follow below steps to download the key paper from the official portal and answer keys will be declared within 2-3 days, answer keys available as per paper code or series.
How to Download Answer Key:
Candidates log on to the official page.
- Find the link of answer keys or latest updates & click on it.
- Select the question paper set numbers (from A B C D).
- Download available PDF as per paper code.
- Take a print and start comparing answers.
- Compare the answers with key paper to get idea about their marks.
MP High Court AG III, DEO Cut Off 2017
MP High Court Cutoff Marks for assistant grade III exam will be generated soon on official web page. The cutoff marks will be updated by officials by following vacancies, the no of candidates, the difficulty level of exam, previous cut off marks etc. Postulants can check the previous cut off from the official web portal, by which can get a thought of expected cut off.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Asst Grade 3 Results & Merit List 2017
after writing the objective type written test will be searching for MP High Court Results/ Merit list declaration which will be updated shortly at the official web portal of MP high court. The announcement date of results will be intimated soon in our web page. The applicants who are shortlisted for the post and reach cut-off marks, those appear in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their overall performance.