Maharashtra public service commission (MPSC) recruitment was released for the posts of sales tax inspector. Candidates can fill MPSC sales tax inspector online application from official website mahaMPSC.mahaonline.gov.in
Contents in this Article
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector preliminary exam syllabus:
- Current affairs (National and International).
- Indian Constitution.
- History of modern India (specially of Maharashtra)
- Geography of India (specially of Maharashtra State)
- General Knowledge including Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Hygiene.
- General and Quantitative Aptitude.
Sti EXAM PATTERN:
The examination is held at three stages-
- Preliminary Examination, 300 Marks
- Main Examination, 400 Marks.
- Physical Test (200 Marks) and Interview (75 Marks).
Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination – [New Syllabus-Aug-2014] Click here to Download