JNVST Class 9 Syllabus 2023 –The officials of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti have released the NVS Class 9 Syllabus & exam pattern. The JNVST question paper is divided into three parts which are Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic Test, and Language Test. Here we have uploaded the JNVST 9th class Syllabus. The officials of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti are going to conduct the JNVST Entrance Exam for Classes 6th & 9th. The JNVST is a national-level examination conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for JNVST 9th Class Syllabus 2023 Class IX Admission 2023-23. the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Syllabus 2023 PDF is available in PDF format on this page. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 is prescribed by the Officials of the JNVST. So all the Candidates are advised to download the Syllabus of JNVST Class 9 Exam 2023 Check JNVST Class 9th Admission Test Subjects 2023 JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus. Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Syllabus PDF.
Contents in this Article
|Name of the Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Test Name||JNVST 2023|
|Test for||Admission to Class 9th|
- The Exam will be objective type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Question paper will be 100 marks.
- The Time Duration of the exam will be 2 & Half hours
- The exam will be in Hindi and English language.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: The Officials of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti have released the Class 9 Syllabus pdf for the Applied Candidates on its Official website @ Navodaya.gov.in. So all the Appicstns Can Check Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process Here. The NVS has recently released the Notification of 9th Class Admission. Here in this Article, We have provided the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process.
SL.NO UNIT/TOPIC :
- Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
- Word and Sentence
- Structure Spelling
- Rearranging jumbled words
- Use of degrees of comparison
- Modal auxiliaries
- Use of prepositions
- Tense forms
- Reported speech
SL.NO UNIT/TOPIC :
- वर्ण विचार / वर्तनी विवेक
- शब्द भेद (स्त्रोत / उत्पत्ति )
- पर्याय / विलोम
- शब्द विवेक ( शब्द प्रयोग में सूक्षम अंतर )
- पद भेद (व्यावहारिक कोटि) की पहचान
- पद परिचय
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्द करना
- वाकया रचनातनतरण (सरल/ संयुक्त / मिश्र )
SUBJECT: GENERAL SCIENCE
SL.NO UNIT/TOPIC :
- Food –Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food Preservation
- Materials I –Synthetic fibres; Plastics; Metals and Non –metals
- Material II –Coal and Petroleum; Refining of Petroleum; Fossil Fuels; Combustion and Flame
- Living / Non living; Cell structure and Function; Conservation of Plants and Animals –Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Reproduction –Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of adolescence
- Force –Frictional Force; Gravitational Force; Thrust and Pressure\
- Light –Reflection of Light; Multiple Reflection; Human eye; Care of the Eyes; Sound; Human ears; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and inaudible Sounds
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating
- Natural Phenomena –Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air and Water
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations
SUBJECT : MATHEMATICS
SL.NO UNIT/TOPIC :
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- ComparingQuantities (Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities including Factorization
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals (Parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
- Mensuration:a)Area of plane figuresb)Surface area and volume of cube, cuboids and cylinder
- Data Handling (Bar graph, pie chart, organizing data, probability).
हिंदी वर्णमाला, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, शब्द-रूप, संधि, समास, क्रियाएँ, विराम चिन्ह, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, वर्तनी, अनेकार्थी शब्द, देशज, विलोम शब्द, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार), अर्थबोध, अशुद्धियाँ, आदि
Comprehension Passage or Unseen Passage, Spelling, One-word substitution, Para-jumbled, Word and Sentence Structure, Tense, Speech, Modal Auxiliaries, Degrees, Use of Prepositions, Voice, etc.
Number System (Rational, Whole numbers, etc), cube and cube roots, direct and inverse proportions, Square and square roots, exponents and powers, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Loss, Discount, Proportions: Direct and Inverse, Interest: Simple and Compound, Algebraic Expressions and Identities including factorization, Data Handling: Bar Graphs, Pie Chart, linear equations in one variable, Probability, Organizing Data, Mensuration: Area of Plane Figures, Surface Area, Cuboid and Cylinder, Understanding Quadrilaterals: Parallelogram, Volume of Cube, squares, rhombus, rectangle, kite, etc.
Food, Crop Production and its Management, Food Preservation, Microorganism, Materials I – Plastics, Synthetic Fibers, Material II: Coal, Petroleum, Fossil Fuels, Refining of Petroleum, Metal and non-metals, Living and non-living things, Combustion and Flame, Various States of Materials, Cell Structure and Function, Conservation of Plants and Animals: Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks, various stages of human and reaching age of adolescence, Reproduction System: Asexual and sexual reproduction, Various Forces like Frictional and Gravitational force, Pressure and thrust, multiple reflection, human eye and its care, Light: Reflection of light, Sound, human ears, Loudness and Pitch, Electric current and its chemical effects, Electroplating, Audible and inaudible sounds, Pollution of Water and air, Natural Phenomena: Lighting, Stars and constellations, earthquakes, Solar system, Planets etc.