NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for NHM Punjab CHO Exam 2023 Then this article is for You……….! Here The NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2023 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who applied for BFUHS Community Health Officer Jobs 2023 and Searching Online for NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2023, will get complete information here. The National Health Commission recently announced the NHM Punjab CHO Exam 2023. So the Applicants who applied for NHM Punjab CHO Exam must check this article. The BFUHS Community Health Officer Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be a huge competition for the Examination. So the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus and Exam Structure.
Contents in this Article
NHM/BFUHS CHO Punjab Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Organization Name||National Health Commission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
BFUHS Punjab CHO Exam Pattern 2023
- The Written Test will be conducted for 100 Marks
- The exam is Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories in the written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
|Name Of The Exam||Name Of The Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Written Exam||Concerned Subjects||100 Marks||35 Marks|
Download Subject Wise NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2023 PDF
NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: The Officials of the National Health Commission have released the Community Health Officer Syllabus pdf for the Applied Candidates on its Official website @ nhm.punjab.gov.in. So all the Applicants Can Check NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process Here. The National Health Commission has recently released the Recruitment Notification of CHO Posts. Here in this Article, We have provided the NHM Punjab CHO Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process.
Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH)
Foundations of Community Health
- Introduction to Public Health and Epidemiology
- Concepts Of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at Various Levels Environmental Health and
- Introduction to Epidemiology-Epidemiological Approaches and Processes
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation Of Data
- Bio-Medical Waste Management and Infection Control
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition During Pregnancy and Lactation Nutrition For Infant, Child, Adolescent And Elderly
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases And Food Safety
3. Communicable Diseases and Management Under National Health Programme
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 1 – Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 2 – Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases 3 – Zoonotic Diseases
4. Non-Communicable Diseases and Management Under National Health Programme
1 Epidemiology of Specific Non-Communicable Diseases 2 Non-Communicable Diseases-1
- Non-Communicable Diseases-2
- Occupational Diseases and their Prevention
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders 6 Elderly Care
5. Communication, Management and Supervision
1 Behavior Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills 2 Work Management and Administration
3 Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring 4 Health Management Information System
5 Financial Management, Accounts and Computing at Sub-Centre 6 Records and Reports
Primary Health Care in Common Conditions
- Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies Including First Aid
1 Common Conditions-1- Gastro Intestinal System 2 Common Conditions-2- Respiratory System
3 Common Conditions-3- Heart, Urinary System and Blood Disorders 4 Common Conditions-4- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
5 First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions 6 Disaster Management
2. Maternal Health
1 Introduction to Rmnch+A Programme 2 Antenatal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of Complications 5 Postpartum Care
3. Reproductive Health and Adolescent Health
- Gynaecological Conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques and Counselling 3 Medical Abortion and MTP Act
4 Counselling in Reproductive and Sexual Health Including Problems of Adolescents 5 Management of Teenage Pregnancies
4. Newborn and Child Health Care
- Essential Care of New Born at Birth
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems 3 Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
4 Introduction to Rashtriya bal Swasthyia Karyakaram 5 Universal Immunisation Programme (UIP)
5. Overview of Common Surgical Conditions
1 Common Surgical Conditions-1 2 Common Surgical Conditions-2 3 Congenital Malformations
4 Screening for Common Cancers
6. Essential Drugs
- Essential Drugs-1
- Essential Drugs-2
- Essential Drugs-3
NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for NHM Punjab CHO 2023?
Where can I Get the NHM Punjab CHO Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for NHM Punjab CHO Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the NHM Punjab CHO Exam ?