- 1 NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 PDF – Download
- 2 NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 NHM Punjab Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 National Health Mission Punjab Syllabus
- 4.1 NHM Staff Nurse, ANM Syllabus 2018 – Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- 4.2 NHM Punjab Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 – Nursing
- 4.3 NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – The English Language
- 4.4 Punjab NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – Diploma in Pharmacy
- 4.5 NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – The First year
- 4.6 NHM Second Years Syllabus 2018 – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Exam
- 4.7 NHM Punjab Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- 4.8 NHM Punjab ANM Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- 4.9 NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 PDF – Download
NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018 is available here. National Health Mission Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for NHM Punjab Staff Nurse () Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the NHM Punjab Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the NHM Punjab L Staff Nurse Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for National Health Mission Punjab NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018 Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth NHM Punjab Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for National Health Mission Punjab Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for NHM Punjab L Examination from our site for your preparation.
NHM Punjab Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The National Health Mission Punjab Staff Nurse Exam Paper has obctive type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
National Health Mission Punjab Syllabus
The NHM Punjab Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NHM Punjab Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the National Health Mission Punjab Exam. The NHM Punjab Syllabus topics mentioned below.
NHM Staff Nurse, ANM Syllabus 2018 – Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan.
- Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana.
- Rachana Sharira.
- Kriya Sharira.
- Agada Tantra Vyavahar Ayurveda & Vidhi Vaidyak.
- Swastha Vritta.
- Ayurveda Itihas.
- Astanga Hridaya.
- Kaumara variety.
- Prasuti tantra & Stri Roga.
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 – Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- First Aid course.
- Fundamental Of Nursing.
- Pharmacology in Nursing.
- Pathology in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Communities in Nursing.
- Health Education and Communication skills.
- Mental Health.
- Community Health Nursing part – 1.
- Community Health Nursing part -2.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing.
- Pharmacology for Nursing.
- Gerontology Nursing.
- Industrial Nursing.
- Nursing care in Disaster.
- Research in Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Barrier Nursing etc.
NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – The English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Verbal Ability.
Punjab NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – Diploma in Pharmacy
- Health Education & community pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
- Drugstore and Business Management
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – The First year
- Community Health Nursing
- Demonstrate home visit techniques & practices in the community.
- Describe the concept of community health, primary health care
- Identify leaders, resources persons, community –based organizations, NGOs, and local Resources.
- Understand health policies, Plans, and Programmes of the Country.
- Describe structure, function, characteristics, and administrative set up of a community.
- Understand the concept of community.
- Appreciate the role of the health team.
- Health Promotion
- Explain Principles of hygiene and its effect on health.
- Explain the importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
- Promote mental health of individual, family, and community
- Promote nutrition of an individual, family, and community.
- Describe the importance of environmental sanitation and waste management.
- Describe hygiene for self and individuals.
- Primary Health Care
- Explain the concept of infection and causation of diseases.
- Explain prevention of common communicable diseases and their control.
- Describe body defense mechanisms and development of immunity against diseases
- Describe common communicable diseases and their management.
- Perform immunization effectively.
- Describe different methods of disinfection and sterilization.
NHM Second Years Syllabus 2018 – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Exam
- Describe female pelvis and the muscles involved in the delivery of the fetus.
- Describe male and female reproductive organs
- Conduct normal delivery and provide care to the newborn.
- Explain the process of conception and fetal development
- Child Health Care Nursing
- Describe School health programme.
- Assess growth and development of a child at different ages.
- Educate mothers and family members as per the need of their children
- Describe nutritional needs of different age groups of children.
- Describe ‘Rights’ of children.
- Provide care to sick children during their common illness.
- Health Center Management
- Organize sub-center and clinics to carry out scheduled activities.
- Provide guidance to TBA, AWW, ASHA and other Voluntary health workers.
- Indent and maintain necessary stock
- Update knowledge and skills
- Participate in the implementation of National Health Programmes
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 – Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Basic Haematology
- Composition of blood and its functions
- Basic concepts of Anaemia, Leukaemia, and hemorrhagic disorder
- Origin, Development, and morphology of Blood cells
- Blood banking & Immune Haematology
- Blood Group- methods of grouping and ungrouping
- Methods of estimation of Haemoglobin
- Blood transfusion and hazards
- Methods of determination of PCV
- Clinical Pathology (body fluids) and Parasitological
- Reception of Patients
- Examination of Body Fluids
- The Microscope- Types, Parts, Cleaning, and Care
- Examination of Urine
- Clinical Biochemistry
NHM Punjab ANM Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge.
- Top events in the State.
- Important Schemes for Development.
- Tourism Places.
- Famous Rivers.
- Pilgrimage Places.
NRHM Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.