- 1 Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download PDF
- 2 CMRL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 CMRL JE Exam Pattern 2018
- 4 Chennai Metro Rail JE Syllabus
- 4.1 Chennai Metro Rail (CMRL) JE Syllabus 2018 – The English Language
- 4.2 Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- 4.3 Chennai Metro Rail (JE) Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- 4.4 CMRL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- 4.5 Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- 4.6 CMRL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download PDF
CMRL JE Syllabus 2018 is available here. Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for CMRL Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of CMRL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the CMRL JE Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the CMRL Junior Engineer Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the CMRLL Junior Engineer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get CMRL JE Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
CMRL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Chennai Metro Rail CMRL Junior Engineer Exam can get the syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of CMRL Syllabus 2018 JE Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in-depth CMRL JE Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge CMRL Junior Engineer Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for CMRLL JE Examination from our site for your preparation.
CMRL JE Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of CMRL Junior Engineer JE Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer JE Exam Paper has the objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the CMRL Junior Engineer JE Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Chennai Metro Rail JE Syllabus
The CMRL JE Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for CMRL JE Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Chennai Metro Rail Exam. The CMRL JE Syllabus topics mentioned below.
Chennai Metro Rail (CMRL) JE Syllabus 2018 – The English Language
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Chennai Metro Rail Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
Chennai Metro Rail (JE) Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
CMRL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- AC FundamentalsThe utilization
- on of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Electric heating.
- Resistance Heating.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
CMRL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.