ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Syllabus 2018
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2018 is provided here. So the candidates who are applied for ONGC jobs can check the ONGC Syllabus. Also, we are providing the ONGC exam pattern for better exam preparation. View and download ONGC Junior Assistant Syllabus pdf from the below link. Or you can get the UPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus from the official website www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Concerned Subject||80||80||2 Hours|
|2.||General Mental Ability and Aptitude||20||20|
- The ONGC Assistant Technician Exam comprises of Multiple Choice questions.
- 80 marks will be from the concerned subjects.
- And 20 marks are from Mental Ability and Aptitude.
- So the total number of marks in ONGC Recruitment is 100 marks.
- And the duration of ONGC exam is 2 Hours.
- No negative marking in the ONGC Assistant Technician Exam.
ONGC Syllabus 2018 is available here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Assistant Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of ONGC Assistant Technician Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the ONGC Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the ONGC Assistant Technician Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the ONGC Assistant Technician Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get ONGC Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download
ONGC Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Books and Authors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- International and National Organizations.
ONGC Syllabus 2018– Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Number Series.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relationships.
- Visual Ability etc.
ONGC Assistant Technician Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.