OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for OPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for OPSC Jobs 2022 and are Searching Online for OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The Odisha Public Service Commission had recently announced the OPSC Junior Assistant Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for OPSC Junior Assistant Exam must check this article.
Contents in this Article
OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant Group C|
Odisha PSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper-I||Language Test (English & Odia)||100||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge (Objective)||100||1 Hour|
|Paper-III||Mathematics (Objective)||100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
Practical Skill Test
|Basic Computer Skills||50 marks||1 Hour|
Download OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 PDF
The OPSC Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated OPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Structure.
1. Language Test (English & Odia)
A. English Language Test
- Verbs: Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb concord, non-finite verb forms (infinitives and particulars).
- Sentence Structure: Connectors, Types of Sentences, Types of Phrases and Clause, Direct & Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Other Areas: Determiners, Pronouns, Prepositions.
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions including vocabulary.
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words).
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, applications, Business, and Official) (within 150 words).
B. Odia Language Test
- Transformation of sentences ( Affirmative, Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory, Simple, Compound, Complex).
- Transformation of words (noun to adjective and adjective to noun).
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks.
- Essay writing on familiar topics and personality (within 250 words)
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, applications, Business and Official) (within 150 words).
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia.
Comprehension of an unseen passage.
Five short questions to be asked.
2. General Knowledge
In this category, there should be a series of questions of different categories like:-
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places.
- Geographical facts with places.
- States, Countries, and Institutions with headquarters.
- Books and authors.
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses.
- Current events with places and personalities, and
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
- Fractions and Decimals
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest,
- Rates and Taxes, Insurance,
- Profit, Loss, and Discount,
- Problems on Time and Work,
- Problems on Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
4. Basic Computer Skills
a. MS Windows: Introduction of Windows,
b. MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel & MS Access.
5. Practical Skill Test: Topics for the practical test
I. WINDOWS operating system.
To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s):
- Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste, Delete.
- Using Clipboard.
II. MS Word.
A paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below is to be tested during the examination.
- Editing and Formatting text and paragraphs.
- Page and Paragraph Setup.
- Inserting pictures and Word Art.
III. MS PowerPoint.
A PowerPoint presentation with 2/ 3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
- Editing and formatting slides.
IV. MS Excel.
A problem in the spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination:
- Formatting Cells and data.
- Functions & Formulae (Relative, absolute and Mixed reference).
V. MS Access
A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination:
- Creating and entering data into a database.
- Setting the primary key.