OPSC PGT Previous Question papers PDF Download Here: The Official of the Odisha Public Service Commission has released the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group BRecruitment Notification 2022 for various posts on its Official Webpage @ opsc.gov.in. So the Applicants who had applied for OPSC PGT Jobs 2022 and Started their Exam Preparation for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Written Examination 2022 should check this article which is very useful for their Exam preparation.
OPSC PGT Previous Question Papers PDF
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher Group B|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Group B Exam Pattern 2022
- The Examination consists of General English, General Knowledge concerned
- The examination will be of Objective type, Multiple Choice Questions
- 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration.
- There are 2 parts, i.e. Part-A (Compulsory) and Part-B (Concerned Subject).
- Part-A (Compulsory)
- consist of 50 marks with 50 questions as under.
- Part-B (Concerned Subject)
- consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for a P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
|Part/ Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions/ Number Of Marks||Duration Of Time|
|Part – A:
|Part – B:
Part A (Compulsory) shall consist of 50 Marks with 50 Questions:
OPSC PGT Previous Question Papers Pdf Download
Here on this page Questionpapersonline.com, we have uploaded the OPSC PGT Previous Question papers PDF for Free Download. The Candidates can get OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Group BModel Papers for OPSC PGT. So all the Candidates are advised to read this article completely and Download the OPSC PGT Question Papers from the below available attached links for free of cost.
OPSC PGT Previous Papers – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is OPSC PGT Syllabus??
What is the Exam Pattern for OPSC 2022?
Where can I Get the OPSC PGT Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for OPSC PGT Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the OPSC PGT Exam ?