PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
PDCC Bank Clerk,PO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern are Available here. Download PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus, test Pattern Model Question Papers, sample papers from here. Candidates who are applied for PDCC Bank Clerk Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the District Central Co-operative Bank Pune. All those applicants can check the PDCC Bank Clerk question Papers and can download. Here, we are providing the PDCC Bank Clerk Previous papers along with solutions. Here we also provided PDCC Bank Peon Exam syllabus 2017. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided PDCC Bank Sipahi Syllabus 2017.
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
PDCC Bank Clerk PO Syllabus Pdf available here for free . So, candidates who applied for Bank clerk Jobs can download PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Also, the individuals can get more PDCC Bank Clerk, PO Syllabus from the official website.
|Written Examination||Knowledge of local Language||100||2 hours|
PDCC Bank Clerk Exam syllabus
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude 2017-18
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Pune DCC Bank Clerk Syllabus for Rationality/Reasoning 2017-18
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Syllabus for General English of PDCC Bank Clerk 2017-18
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus for General Awareness 20417-18
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
PDCC Bank Clerk Syllabus for Computer Awareness 2017-18
- Computer Abbreviation
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Database Basics
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Input /Output Devices
- Number System
- Operating System Basics
- Memory and storage device
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Definition
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- History of Modern Computer
- parts of Computer
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
- types of Computer
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Shortcut Keyset
PDCC Bank Clerk SyllabusBanking Awareness
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- List of Important Abbreviations.
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- International financial organization
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams