- 1 RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
- 2 RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
- 3 RPSC School Lecturer syllabus 2018
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 is available here. Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern had given here on our website for free download. Candidates who are applied for RPSC School Lecturer (Lecturer) Recruitment have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test must download the pdf of RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download. All those applicants can check the RPSC Lecturer Syllabus and can download. Here, we are providing the RPSC School Lecturer Previous papers along with solutions. Click the below links to download the RPSCL School Lecturer Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018 | Exam Pattern
Candidates who are applied for Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC School Lecturer Exam can get syllabus from here. Exam Syllabus Plays a Crucial Role in exam preparation. Without having the knowledge of RPSC Syllabus 2018 Lecturer Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we provide topic Wise Syllabus for Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge RPSC School Lecturer Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Also, access the previous papers for RPSCL Lecturer Examination from our site for your preparation.
RPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam pattern of RPSC School Lecturer Lecturer Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer Lecturer Exam Paper has objective type question of Different Sections like General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the RPSC School Lecturer Lecturer Test Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Awareness & General Studies||75||150||01 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2||Relevant Subject||150||300||03 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC Lecturer Syllabus
The RPSC Lecturer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam. The RPSC Lecturer Syllabus topics mentioned below.
RPSC School Lecturer syllabus 2018
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for General Science
- Atoms and Molecules,
- Chemical Reactions and Equations,
- Carbon and its Compounds,
- Force and Laws of Motion,
- Work and Energy,
- Control and Coordination,
- Heredity and Evolution,
- Management of Natural Resources,
- Protection of Environment,
- Sustainable Development etc.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Geography
- Physical Features Climate,
- Demographic Characteristics,
- Energy Resources,
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Current Affairs
- Economic Planning in India,
- 12th five-year plans,
- Census of India 2011,
- Development Programs – India and Rajasthan,
- Poverty Eradication Program,
- Youth Employment Program,
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan,
- Space programs of India,
- Atomic Energy Programs,
- Important Events – India and the World,
- Persons and Places,
- Science and Technology in India,
- National and International – Awards & Prizes,
- Latest Books and Authors of India,
- Sports and Games.
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Indian Polity
- Salient Features of the Constitution of India,
- Indian Executive Legislature.
- Judiciary Organization,
- Theory and Practice,
- Elections in India,
- The president of India.
- Election and Emergency Powers of the President,
- Prime Minister and his Powers.
- Speaker and his Functions,
- Bureaucratic Set up of India,
- Political Parties & their Role – Theory and Practice,
- Supreme Court,
- Organization and Powers,
- Commissions and Boards – National Level.