Contents in this Article
- RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- RRB SSE Syllabus 2023 Highlights
- RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2023
- Download Subject Wise RRB Section Engineer Syllabus 2023 PDF
- RRB SSE Syllabus: Part A – General Ability
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- General Awareness:
- RRB SSE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
- 1. RRB SSE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EEE):
- 2. RRB SSE Syllabus Electronics Engineering :
- 3. RRB Syllabus for Computers Engineering :
- 4. RRB Sr. Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- 5. RRB Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- 6. RRB Syllabus for Civil Engineering :
- 7. RRB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering :
- RRB Syllabus 2015 for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board announced the SSE Recruitment vacancy and invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent, and Senior Section Engineer. Here we are providing the complete RRB Syllabus. Every year RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recruits eligible candidates for Indian railway posts. It is an organization that belongs to the Government of India. We enclosed the RRB Senior Engineer Syllabus below.
RRB SSE Syllabus 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Senior Section Engineer (SSE)|
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2023
Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective-type questions like in most of competitive exams. A total of 150 questions are asked which are to be answered in 2 hours.
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by the candidate.
|Subject Name||No Of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||20 Questions/ 20 Marks||2 Hours|
|General Awareness||20 Questions/ 20 Marks|
|Arithmetic||20 Questions/ 20 Marks|
|Technical Subjects||90 Questions/ 90 Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||150 Questions/ 150 Marks|
Download Subject Wise RRB Section Engineer Syllabus 2023 PDF
RRB SSE Syllabus: Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization/orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance / work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB SSE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB SSE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EEE):
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
2. RRB SSE Syllabus Electronics Engineering :
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems , Control System.
3. RRB Syllabus for Computers Engineering :
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
4. RRB Sr. Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
6. RRB Syllabus for Civil Engineering :
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing, Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements
- Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves, Environmental Engineering
- Measurements of distance and directions.
7. RRB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering :
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB Syllabus 2015 for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science; Polymers
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB SSE Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is RRB SSE Syllabus 2023?
What is the Exam Pattern for RRB SSE Exam 2023?
Where can I Get the RRB SSE Syllabus PDF?
What are the Total Marks for RRB SSE Exam?
How many Questions will be asked in the RRB SSE Exam ?