- 1 RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 2 RRB SSE Exam Pattern
- 3 RRB Section Engineer Syllabus
- 3.1 RRB SSE Syllabus : Part A – General Ability
- 3.2 General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- 3.3 Arithmetic:
- 3.4 General Awareness:
- 3.5 RRB SSE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
- 3.6 1. RRB SSE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EEE):
- 3.7 2. RRB SSE Syllabus Electronics Engineering :
- 3.8 3. RRB Syllabus for Computers Engineering :
- 3.9 4. RRB Sr. Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- 3.10 5. RRB Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- 3.11 6. RRB Syllabus for Civil Engineering :
- 3.12 7. RRB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering :
- 3.13 RRB Syllabus 2015 for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
RRB Senior Section Engineer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board announced SSE Recruitment vacancy and invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the various posts such as Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer. Here we are providing the complete RRB Syllabus. Every year RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recruits eligible candidates for Indian railway posts. It is the organization that belongs to Government of India. We enclosed the RRB Senior Engineer Syllabus below.
RRB SSE Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board SSE & JE written exam consists of objective type questions like in most of the competitive exam. A total of 150 questions are asked which are to be answered in 2 hours.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60 questions|
|Technical ability / General Science||90 Questions|
- 1/3 negative marking applies for wrong answers given by candidate.
RRB Section Engineer Syllabus
RRB SSE Syllabus : Part A – General Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Number Series, syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-decoding
- Word Building, Seating arrangement, Clock, Calender.
- Similarities and differences, analogy, space visualization / orientation.
- Decision making, visual memory, Direction sense test, Blood relations, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification.
- Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding. Statement conclusion.
- Algebra, Interests, Ratio & proportion, percentage
- Time and distance / work, profit & loss
- Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Age problems, Data Interpretation.
- Question will be asked from Railway
- Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Indian – History, Polity, Geography, Economy Current affairs, sports etc.
RRB SSE Syllabus: Part B – Technical Ability / General Science
1. RRB SSE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EEE):
- Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics.
- They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems,Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
2. RRB SSE Syllabus Electronics Engineering :
- Electronic Devices, Energy bands, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, diodes, tunnel, Analog and Digital Circuits, & Communication
- EMFT, Basics of Signal & Systems , Control System.
3. RRB Syllabus for Computers Engineering :
- Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
4. RRB Sr. Section Engineer (IT) Syllabus :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
5. RRB Syllabus for Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering :
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
6. RRB Syllabus for Civil Engineering :
- Questions will be based on General Civil Engineering.
- Topics includes Construction/ Structure Engineering and drawing, Estimating, Costing and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements
- Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves, Environmental Engineering
- Measurements of distance and directions.
7. RRB Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering :
- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be asked.
RRB Syllabus 2015 for Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science; Polymers
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control.